Expired Hot Deals

Costco

PlayStation 5 Console Bundle - Ratchet & Clank in stock $809.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 3:21 pm
Member
Sep 4, 2013
220 posts
222 upvotes
Edmonton
You guys are right. Came back in stock and just ordered
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2055 posts
805 upvotes
Richmond, ON
grabbed one!

Thx!
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Member
Nov 29, 2010
316 posts
45 upvotes
Mississauga
Wow - up for an hour.
Just placed an order.
Hope it comes through.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1013 posts
901 upvotes
Just remember with all the chip shortage and crazy demand, Sony still sent out thousands of free PS5s to Youtubers and streamers to do a review and they got to keep the console. Meanwhile the paying customers have to wait more than 6 months to get lucky enough to buy one.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14849 posts
5379 upvotes
Toronto
1MFK1 wrote: Wow - up for an hour.
Just placed an order.
Hope it comes through.
This bundle has $100+ tacked on of stuff I don't need. I will wait. But I guess it's good if you badly needed a PS5 right now, beats buying from scalpers.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2004
8500 posts
2110 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered for a friend. Still looking for a Series X as well, for another buddy
Kurtz7834 wrote: This bundle has $100+ tacked on of stuff I don't need. I will wait. But I guess it's good if you badly needed a PS5 right now, beats buying from scalpers.
+$180 to be exact Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Last edited by CFRTim on Sep 13th, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4192 posts
4817 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Just got my 30th one. Thanks OP
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21422 posts
25782 upvotes
Bundle isn't the end of the world.

Better than a Brampton scalper.
.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 7, 2007
6765 posts
1335 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
RadioDude wrote: in addition to not wanting the bundle, now people have to worry about weather or not they're getting the inferior ps5 with the smaller heatsink
Inferior?



Also there's not much choice since all the old versions should have been bought up already.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
1369 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
RadioDude wrote: in addition to not wanting the bundle, now people have to worry about weather or not they're getting the inferior ps5 with the smaller heatsink
Jury's still out whether the newer model with smaller heatsink is inferior or not. https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/09/ ... le-cooler/
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2011
729 posts
1207 upvotes
LONDON
zylonite wrote: Just remember with all the chip shortage and crazy demand, Sony still sent out thousands of free PS5s to Youtubers and streamers to do a review and they got to keep the console. Meanwhile the paying customers have to wait more than 6 months to get lucky enough to buy one.
That is almost free marketing for them, the fact that it is not in stock after all these reviews creates more demand. You will buy the PS5 regardless when it comes in stock so I would do the same if I were them, just saying.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14849 posts
5379 upvotes
Toronto
CFRTim wrote: +$180 to be exact Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Yeah, I wasn't counting the controller since many people will want a 2nd one. But $600 plus tax is already a lot of money for the console for me, and I have a huge library of PS4 games, etc. already. I will wait and just keep playing PS4.

Also looking for a Xbox Series X which used to be easier to find, these days it's very difficult.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14849 posts
5379 upvotes
Toronto
draymondshouldntwear23 wrote: Is the price for this bundle worth it given that the PS5 - Disc Edition regular is $630?
Not unless you badly want or need that PS5 today.
Jr. Member
Oct 18, 2009
114 posts
76 upvotes
I just want the basic disc system, don't need extra controller or a game I probably won't even play.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
9982 posts
4713 upvotes
Toronto
Nooo... my costco membership expired on August 31

I want a PS5 for Deathloop

Top