Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu - Nintendo Switch - $49.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 9:15 am
Jun 7, 2017
786 posts
1730 upvotes
New Brunswick
Paid this price for the Walmart E3 deal; I'd say it's certainly worth it at that.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1470 posts
410 upvotes
Montréal, QC
OMG I bought too many Switch games during the Holidays already Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
3932 posts
1412 upvotes
Eevee is the better version if that's available too.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7921 posts
959 upvotes
soccer29 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 3:08 pm
which version is better?
From what I just read (via Google), sounds like Evee is the better version.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Dec 1, 2012
243 posts
244 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Get the Eevee version.

Pikachu is sucks on wifi battle.
Oct 20, 2013
146 posts
43 upvotes
Winkle wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 3:14 pm
From what I just read (via Google), sounds like Evee is the better version.
Like how? I like the exclusive pokemon in Pikachu better but never looked into the other stuff.

Honestly, this should be the regular price for a remake of a 20 year old game. Sorry if I sound bitter :P
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7921 posts
959 upvotes
Squall21 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 3:22 pm
Like how? I like the exclusive pokemon in Pikachu better but never looked into the other stuff.

Honestly, this should be the regular price for a remake of a 20 year old game. Sorry if I sound bitter :P
Apparently Evee gets more and better attacks then Pikachu, also it's relatively easy to obtain a Pikachu in the Evee version pretty early on and they appear in abundance whereas there's only one way to obtain Evee in the Pikachu version.

It's detailed better here.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Dec 24, 2009
826 posts
317 upvotes
Quebec City
Great price for a recent Nintendo game. However, be warned that not your normal Pokemon game; my daughter played with it only one or two hours and got bored out.
Oct 20, 2013
146 posts
43 upvotes
Winkle wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 3:31 pm
Apparently Evee gets more and better attacks then Pikachu, also it's relatively easy to obtain a Pikachu in the Evee version pretty early on and they appear in abundance whereas there's only one way to obtain Evee in the Pikachu version.

Oh wow eevee gets an attacking move of almost every type. That’s OP as hell. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1008 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
Squall21 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 3:22 pm

Winkle wrote:

While it may not be the "best" way to do it, both exclusive and extra Eevees are easy to solve by transfer your stuff from Pokemon Go (if you happen to play) - Which was a also good way to bypass those "only evolve from trade" Pokemon
MercadorHG wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 3:33 pm
Great price for a recent Nintendo game. However, be warned that not your normal Pokemon game; my daughter played with it only one or two hours and got bored out.
Funny you word like that, because this is actually the "normal" Pokemon game, as it's a remake from the original one.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2794 posts
509 upvotes
Winkle wrote:

This is not true. I have the Pikachu version and have caught multiple Eevees.
Jesus saves, I spend
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2683 posts
1286 upvotes
Montreal
ACTUALLY, there is a weird policy at most costcos. Some may be more lenient, but from my experience. they let you RETURN without invoice, but you cannot price adjust without invoice. So go in store, purchase one at the better price, and return it as a "no invoice" purchase that is recorded on your account from a previous date.