Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Price error - Beautyrest Platinum Oakdale Queen Mattress with boxspring $480

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2022 9:09 pm
Apr 7, 2009
167 posts
47 upvotes
this is lowkey hot.
1000 coil mattress with latex for $400 shipped
Jan 12, 2017
713 posts
2092 upvotes
will they deliver it to your bedroom on the 2nd floor?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5345 posts
7202 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
This bed for side, back or Belly sleepers?

I sleep on my back and punch air when I'm asleep apparently

Scary!
[OP]
Oct 30, 2019
730 posts
1571 upvotes
Fraser Valley
redondo2017 wrote: will they deliver it to your bedroom on the 2nd floor?
Yes white glove delivery is included.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2851 posts
1978 upvotes
Just a warning in case you end up returning this mattress:

I bought a mattress 1 month ago and Costco still has not picked it up. A company was supposed to pick it up and Ive even tried to call them to set it up but nobody answers on their end. Wasted so much time already and 4 phone calls later and no resolution.

Im still not refunded. I regret buying a mattress from Costco.
Jun 12, 2010
599 posts
983 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: Just a warning in case you end up returning this mattress:

I bought a mattress 1 month ago and Costco still has not picked it up. A company was supposed to pick it up and Ive even tried to call them to set it up but nobody answers on their end. Wasted so much time already and 4 phone calls later and no resolution.

Many places won't even allow you to return mattresses, so I'm not sure you should have regrets over buying from Costco...
Jul 13, 2010
36 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
All the reviews on Costco are part of a promotion. Does anyone here have this mattress, and how do you like it?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6942 posts
5877 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: Just a warning in case you end up returning this mattress:

Well, if you're so mad just haul it back to a warehouse? lol rent a $25 pickup truck (or have a friend with one) and call it a day.. what're you waiting for..? lol

Imagine buying a ~$5k Tempurpedic from somewhere, and not being able to return it at all?
Jun 13, 2019
90 posts
158 upvotes
ArchZeratul wrote: Many places won't even allow you to return mattresses, so I'm not sure you should have regrets over buying from Costco...
True. I tried a mattress from Douglas mattress and it wasn't a for me. I did the 120 nights trial and returned it. It was picked up by a 1-800 junk truck and I was told it will be donated to a shelter.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2851 posts
1978 upvotes
ArchZeratul wrote: Many places won't even allow you to return mattresses, so I'm not sure you should have regrets over buying from Costco...
hvc wrote: Well, if you're so mad just haul it back to a warehouse? lol rent a $25 pickup truck (or have a friend with one) and call it a day.. what're you waiting for..? lol

Imagine buying a ~$5k Tempurpedic from somewhere, and not being able to return it at all?
Laughable, cute comments.

How about you come to my door and pick it up? Not so easy isnt it?

And no, I do not purchase from stores who does not have liberal return policies. It didnt work, it must go. Youre not 70 yr old arent you? We're in 2021, even bed in a box companies haul it back.

Nope. Try again.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2851 posts
1978 upvotes
Dealsleecher wrote: True. I tried a mattress from Douglas mattress and it wasn't a for me. I did the 120 nights trial and returned it. It was picked up by a 1-800 junk truck and I was told it will be donated to a shelter.
You agreed? So you werent refunded?

I think youre mistaken.
Jun 26, 2009
173 posts
199 upvotes
Who else got the $80 price error from Sears back in the day? I did, bed is still amazing
Feb 6, 2010
568 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
Haven't bought a mattress in a long while. Looks like the mattress can't be rotated by flipping it over. Wonder how thick this is.

Do I need my climbing gear to go to bed?
[OP]
Oct 30, 2019
730 posts
1571 upvotes
Fraser Valley
Frankdood wrote: Who else got the $80 price error from Sears back in the day? I did, bed is still amazing
I remember that, they gave me a coupon but everyone in Quebec got it.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1050 posts
573 upvotes
Price error only to the queen mattress with box spring? Or mattress alone also price error?

bg8055 wrote: Its the same mattress as the queen but no price error.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7612 posts
4415 upvotes
Toronto
Biscayne05 wrote: Laughable, cute comments.

How about you come to my door and pick it up? Not so easy isnt it?

And no, I do not purchase from stores who does not have liberal return policies. It didnt work, it must go. Youre not 70 yr old arent you? We're in 2021, even bed in a box companies haul it back.

Nope. Try again.
Wow the entitlement
[OP]
Oct 30, 2019
730 posts
1571 upvotes
Fraser Valley
echo_jey wrote: Price error only to the queen mattress with box spring? Or mattress alone also price error?
To me, to pay an extra 80 for a box spring is worth it.

$400 is a good deal for the mattress only. To each their own.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9098 posts
5061 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Mattress is one of the highest marked up item. Does not matter how much they are selling it, they make a big profit.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7612 posts
4415 upvotes
Toronto
What's the original price on this? Including boxspring
[OP]
Oct 30, 2019
730 posts
1571 upvotes
Fraser Valley