[Costco] PS5 Pulse 3D headset in stock costco
- Deal Link:
Thanks for upvotes:)
Also I personally much prefer dealing with Costco. I am actively avoiding walmart after ps5 and e3 pre-order drama
Jan 12th, 2021 8:36 am
Nearby Costco locations:
Jan 12th, 2021 8:53 am
Jan 12th, 2021 8:59 am
You can change everything on those gold headset. the pad are available on amazon for cheap
Jan 12th, 2021 9:00 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:04 am
Funny...I was in a similar situation yesterday. I don't have an issue with my PS4 Gold headset but the leatherette parts like the blue band and the pads were peeling. I thought perhaps this would be the time I replace it with the pulse headset, though TBH I didn't wanna drop that much just yet. Then I found out they had replacements available online for like $20 for just the pads, or $30 if you want the band part replaced also. Since I still like my Gold Headset, decided to replace those instead. Will see how they are when they come tomorrow.
Jan 12th, 2021 9:05 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:12 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:18 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:26 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:33 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:40 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:43 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:47 am
I bought it and it's fine. Sounds good, 3d works really well, people can hear me well.
Jan 12th, 2021 9:49 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:50 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:51 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:54 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:57 am
Jan 12th, 2021 9:59 am
Jan 12th, 2021 10:18 am
How do you feel the Pulse 3D are in comparison to your old PS4 Gold headset? Interesting you said they're not as comfortable as the Gold...I wear glasses but I find the Gold headset fine. I also have a pretty big head btw so I don't think I'd want something too narrow. I know the Arctis or Turtle Beach ones are ones that people suggest but they seem more expensive from just looking on Amazon. These Pulse ones I was thinking of going to them, but as I said earlier...after finding replacement pads and band on Amazon, if the Pulse is not really a big upgrade and also less comfortable, I'd be happier to just spend $30 on replacing flaky pieces.Said212 wrote: ↑In before the experienced audiophiles of RFD...these work well.
1. I appreciate the on-screen indicators for volume and game audio/voice chat mix.
2. I like wireless. The USB dongle is permanently in the back of the PS5.
3. Battery life is decent. I try to make sure I don't play for 5-6 hours straight and then forget to charge them.
4. 'PS game-specific sound profiles' are currently unavailable but who knows...
1. These feel more uncomfortable to me compared to the PS4 Gold Headset.
2. Takes time to get used to where the buttons are. Now I can do it in my sleep.
3. Works with glasses but needs some initial adjustment.