Hot Deals

[Costco] PS5 Pulse 3D headset in stock costco

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 1:19 pm
Aug 19, 2015
7 posts
Brampton, ON
Thanks for the post! I had a 25$ coupon for costco that was expiring in 5 days. Needed a new pair anyways so I got these. I usually get the bootleg 50$ amazon ones but my old pair don't work too well with the ps5 for some reason.
Jun 6, 2013
473 posts
478 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For whatever reason, I find the Pulse 3D pretty comfortable. I like that it really helps keep my glasses in place and the headband isn't based on adjusting with "clicks" like my Bose QC35. I'm pretty happy with it but I ONLY use it for the PS5 and nothing else.
Jun 5, 2017
41 posts
120 upvotes
Canada_7 wrote: How do you feel the Pulse 3D are in comparison to your old PS4 Gold headset? Interesting you said they're not as comfortable as the Gold...I wear glasses but I find the Gold headset fine. I also have a pretty big head btw so I don't think I'd want something too narrow. I know the Arctis or Turtle Beach ones are ones that people suggest but they seem more expensive from just looking on Amazon. These Pulse ones I was thinking of going to them, but as I said earlier...after finding replacement pads and band on Amazon, if the Pulse is not really a big upgrade and also less comfortable, I'd be happier to just spend $30 on replacing flaky pieces.
I enjoy both. I'm not super picky but all the negative reviews didn't relate to my experience with the pulse. I have a baby in the same room when I play warzone with friends and they can hear me whispering just fine
Sep 4, 2013
72 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Daewoo wrote: You can change everything on those gold headset. the pad are available on amazon for cheap
This is great info thanks so much! I think I’ll replace my peeling pads before I sell it with my ps4 pro once I secure a ps5. Cheers!
Jun 29, 2009
220 posts
72 upvotes
Edmonton
I understand that Sony would cannibalize its own sales, but it would be so great if I could use my XM4s with my PS5. They’re both Sony products, so I bet Sony could make that integration seamless.

But alas, I’ll need to grab another headset, or stick with old school wired connection to the controller.
Oct 31, 2020
31 posts
19 upvotes
These are way way more comfortable than the ps4 gold headset, I think the comfort alone is worth the upgrade. Improved sound as well, worthwhile $ spent
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6299 posts
4501 upvotes
Ottawa
Canada_7 wrote: How do you feel the Pulse 3D are in comparison to your old PS4 Gold headset? Interesting you said they're not as comfortable as the Gold...I wear glasses but I find the Gold headset fine. I also have a pretty big head btw so I don't think I'd want something too narrow. I know the Arctis or Turtle Beach ones are ones that people suggest but they seem more expensive from just looking on Amazon. These Pulse ones I was thinking of going to them, but as I said earlier...after finding replacement pads and band on Amazon, if the Pulse is not really a big upgrade and also less comfortable, I'd be happier to just spend $30 on replacing flaky pieces.

I don't use my Gold headset a ton, mostly for some gaming a bit if at night and also for zoom/google meetings.
Honestly, if I hadn't already sold my Gold headset as part of a bundle with my PS4, I think I would have kept them...the elastic on top of the PS5 headset is just taking some getting used to. On the Gold headset, I feel like I intentionally wore them a little more loosely so they wouldn't pressure the top of my head. The PS5 ones have gotten more comfortable with time though...

Sometime in August, I bought these replacement bands for the Gold and they held up really well. Under $25 and easy to install. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07DNX ... UTF8&psc=1
With Zoomer Wireless !
Jul 31, 2020
701 posts
473 upvotes
any good for anything other than a ps5?
Mar 26, 2009
4 posts
3 upvotes
Hamilton
I was gonna grab these, but opted for SteelSeries Arctis 7P. I game on pc and switch as well so the headset functioning on mulitiple platforms was key to my decision. Got them for 200 shipped from Steelseries. So a little bit pricier then the OEM Sonys. Batterylife is apparently alot higher on the arctis 7p headset if thats a factor for anyone.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6299 posts
4501 upvotes
Ottawa
Kevcorm wrote: any good for anything other than a ps5?
Yeah! You can always plug the USB dongle in your computer and use it as a wireless headphone. Alternatively, you can connect an aux cord and use them (without them being powered on) with your compatible phone/device.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Jul 8, 2012
886 posts
198 upvotes
VANCOUVER
chilli604 wrote: 7p is nicer. What if you got an xbox and PS. The 7P doesn't work on Xbox.
Get the 7x.
Mar 3, 2012
259 posts
138 upvotes
HAMILTON
Damn lots of people saying it's uncomfortable -_-

What's the return policy with headsets in Costco? Used and not used?
May 30, 2011
571 posts
180 upvotes
Winnipeg
I ordered a set from Walmart when they came in stock last week and then ordered set from Costco right after since I had a $25 off coupon. While I’ve been waiting for them to arrive I think I’ve decided to go with the Arctis 7p. But $120 is pretty cheap for a headset that I really don’t use very often, pretty much only game I play that I need a headset is Destiny. So now I either return the Sony headsets and pay almost double for the arctis or keep one of them.
Dec 2, 2007
470 posts
238 upvotes
cha0tik wrote: I understand that Sony would cannibalize its own sales, but it would be so great if I could use my XM4s with my PS5. They’re both Sony products, so I bet Sony could make that integration seamless.

But alas, I’ll need to grab another headset, or stick with old school wired connection to the controller.
You might be able to through your receiver or your TV? I pair my XM3 with my receiver and play my PS5 through that. Works great.
Mar 3, 2012
259 posts
138 upvotes
HAMILTON
Jlmcneil wrote: I ordered a set from Walmart when they came in stock last week and then ordered set from Costco right after since I had a $25 off coupon. While I’ve been waiting for them to arrive I think I’ve decided to go with the Arctis 7p. But $120 is pretty cheap for a headset that I really don’t use very often, pretty much only game I play that I need a headset is Destiny. So now I either return the Sony headsets and pay almost double for the arctis or keep one of them.

Haha damn another destiny player
Sep 17, 2015
107 posts
173 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
$116.99 at the source with psp discount
Images
  • DB4AC012-919D-40CE-B1BC-C2E34D73BC77.jpeg