Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] PS5 Pulse 3D headset in stock costco

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2021 5:40 pm
Jul 31, 2012
223 posts
377 upvotes
Why is it so difficult to connect headphones into the controller? Work's exactly the same. Free if you have headphones.
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Dec 18, 2011
526 posts
424 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Canada_7 wrote: Funny...I was in a similar situation yesterday. I don't have an issue with my PS4 Gold headset but the leatherette parts like the blue band and the pads were peeling. I thought perhaps this would be the time I replace it with the pulse headset, though TBH I didn't wanna drop that much just yet. Then I found out they had replacements available online for like $20 for just the pads, or $30 if you want the band part replaced also. Since I still like my Gold Headset, decided to replace those instead. Will see how they are when they come tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.ca/Replacement-Plays ... 20&sr=8-10
I have 3 pairs of gold headset. They are really solid. I am ordering pad or band when one is used!
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2649 posts
2078 upvotes
Main & Hastings
brava27 wrote: Why is it so difficult to connect headphones into the controller? Work's exactly the same. Free if you have headphones.
The cord bothers me. I'll be racing and so focused. Then I feel some tickle. I either swat at it or leave it. That causes me to lose seconds. That's alot during a race
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1067 posts
891 upvotes
They're not the greatest but they're the cheapest wireless thus making them really the only solution for most people.

Battery life is poor at 12- hours, sound is average to mediocre, mic above average
May 30, 2011
576 posts
185 upvotes
Winnipeg
Igoran4s wrote: Haha damn another destiny player
Didn’t play at all last year but decided to buy the last DLC. It does look pretty great on the ps5. It’s the same as it always is lol. But something to burn my time with :)
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19189 posts
5577 upvotes
Jlmcneil wrote: Didn’t play at all last year but decided to buy the last DLC. It does look pretty great on the ps5. It’s the same as it always is lol. But something to burn my time with :)
OT but best deal was to have it on the Xbox with Gamepass and then buy the season pass for 1000 Silver/$10. Nice upgrade if played on a One X...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
8890 posts
3220 upvotes
Destiny 2 did get a PS5 and XBox Series X upgrade.
It is now in 60 frames per second and improved graphical detail on current gen systems.

Personally I find the story and premise of Destiny boring.

Jlmcneil wrote: Didn’t play at all last year but decided to buy the last DLC. It does look pretty great on the ps5. It’s the same as it always is lol. But something to burn my time with :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
8890 posts
3220 upvotes
If you own multiple consoles it makes more sense to get the Arctis 7X steel series instead:
best-gaming-headset-ps5-xbox-series-com ... 2421860/3/

The 7X Steel Series works on XBox Series X|S, PS5, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PC, etc. The 7p only works on PS5/PS4/PC/Switch
and is priced the same as the Arctis 7X. $209 after shipping and discount code.
It claims to have a 24 hour battery life too.

Link to product: (goes out of stock often, in-stock as of this posting)
https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets ... mlinks_phg

Discount codes help negate the shipping costs: JEV12 or WACKY12 or REINESSA12

ChrizArtz wrote: Use the steel series 7p
Apr 4, 2017
130 posts
68 upvotes
THE 6IX
I have the 7p black and blue version, works with pc and switch, don't need an Xbox so I'm good
WE THE NORTH!
May 18, 2020
5 posts
5 upvotes
I love my pulse headsets. Now I'm no audiophile but they sound great in COD and my teammates said they sound fine and can hear me perfectly clear. Wore it for over an hour and still no discomfort. 12 hours of battery is way more than enough for me. Maybe not enough for the hardcore gamers who play more than 12 hours.

Game-chat volume feature is the best of all. It takes some getting use to to find the buttons though..

If they're really as bad as people in this thread will say then they wouldn't be selling out like hot cakes. These headsets are good enough for the average user. Which seems to be Sony's target market anyways.
Apr 4, 2017
130 posts
68 upvotes
THE 6IX
I had the pulse and it was trash compared to steel series, once you try the steelseries you'll be amazed
WE THE NORTH!
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5512 posts
1826 upvotes
Toronto
BhangraMan wrote: $116.99 at the source with psp discount
Does psp stack with $10 newsletter?