Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Pulse Aloha Shower Panel *Clearance $99.97*

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2020 8:55 pm
Nov 11, 2019
67 posts
43 upvotes
I purchased one of these at Costco around September. Assembling it and installing it were very easy except for the water line. No matter what I did it would leak. As for installing it on the wall you can either mount it with screws or with the provided adhesive.

I ended up retuning it to Costco for a refund and the lady who helped me asked "is it that bad?" And then told me that everyone has been returning them.
Dec 12, 2012
150 posts
119 upvotes
If anyone lives near Drumbo, there is a store called "Morrow's". They were selling these for $59 a couple weeks ago. I picked mine up on black friday for $49. We like it. Call the store to see if they have some left. Awesome little store that buys Costco leftovers.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
I like the concept. Reminds me of this strange shower I came across traveling in Georgia (the country). The bathroom had this huge cube as the shower setup. The ceiling had that "rain" nozzle, there was the usual nozzle on a hose, and all sorts of jets from all over the place. It felt like I was being decontaminated or something... But in a... good...way.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1304 posts
960 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
Jordanferras wrote: This seems kind of pointless... I'm guessing this is for aesthetic reasons rather than functional? If the higher-end panels have their own cartridges/mixing valves, this thing almost seems like a fake version just to copy a certain look. I don't like the idea of having to put holes to mount it personally.

Overall OP did everyone a huge favour by posting that installation video. Thank you

I would lose my cool if I got everything fitted and then realized the valve was too deep or too shallow into the wall. I'd probably make sure that you have the required depth before making any holes in your shower
I wouldn't say pointless, it's meant to be an "easy to install" retrofit that an average homeowner could tackle with no real plumbing work to do. Not sure what valve to deep or shallow in the wall you mean, you just unscrew the existing showerhead and connect it with a supplied nipple. The connection will hide behind the panel. Ans as mentioned you don't have to drill holes.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13892 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
Bought it mainly for the rainfall head and to fit into existing shower. For $99, you cant go wrong. Installation was simple.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1390 posts
1176 upvotes
trixstar wrote: Bought it mainly for the rainfall head and to fit into existing shower. For $99, you cant go wrong. Installation was simple.
How's the water pressure? Seems a lot of reviews are negative regarding this.. also the limitation of not being able to have both the rainfall and front jets operating simultaneously.