Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Purchase/Lease/Finance Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac vehicle- Costco pricing + 500$ Costco Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2020 3:07 pm
[OP]
Jan 18, 2011
106 posts
196 upvotes
montreal

[Costco] Purchase/Lease/Finance Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac vehicle- Costco pricing + 500$ Costco Gift Card

GM Canada is pleased to announce the Costco Member Exclusive Offer from January 3, 2020 to March 31, 2020. Eligible Costco members can purchase or lease an eligible new or demonstrator in-stock 2020 MY vehicle at a Costco member price. In addition, Costco members who take delivery of an eligible vehicle under the Costco Member Exclusive Offer from January 3, 2020 to March 31, 2020 will receive a $500 Costco Shop Card.

Available Jan. 3 – Mar. 31, 2020

Eligible Costco Members receive:

Costco Member Pricing
$500 Costco Shop Card with the completion of a survey after purchase or lease
Plus, compatible incentives for which members qualify

Eligible models:

Buick: Enclave, Encore, Envision

Cadillac: Escalade, Escalade ESV, XT4, XT5, XT6

Chevrolet: Blazer, Equinox, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse

GMC: Acadia, Terrain, Yukon, Yukon XL

Overall good deal if you are in market for a car, Costco member pricing is basically preferred pricing/cost price, can result from 1000$ on smaller SUVs like Encore to up to 6000$ Full Size SUV like Escalades. Also stacklable with other incentives (student bonus, etc)
costco.JPG
Capture.JPG
72 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4918 posts
4556 upvotes
This is the time where buying yesterdays technology might not be the best choice, GM is working on new electric vehicles, I would personally hold off unless you are buying electric from another brand
Mar 15, 2009
596 posts
219 upvotes
Ontario
TransporterSD wrote: This is the time where buying yesterdays technology might not be the best choice, GM is working on new electric vehicles, I would personally hold off unless you are buying electric from another brand
Electric cars are tomorrows technologies (I own one), gas cars are today and for near future technology. Gas can't be out until electric range and infrastructure matches. Lets not kid ourselves. Unless you have 100K to buy tesla and still only goes 500 km on full charge.
Jan 23, 2013
146 posts
148 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: This is the time where buying yesterdays technology might not be the best choice, GM is working on new electric vehicles, I would personally hold off unless you are buying electric from another brand
Buying a >$50K gasoline powered car in 2020 when Tesla Model 3 and Model Y are a thing is an interesting choice indeed, but the notion that GM will produce EV's in significant numbers within the next 5 years is pure fantasy - they simply do not have the batteries required to ramp up production and no battery factory coming - the press releases are just words on paper.
Mar 22, 2017
886 posts
804 upvotes
West GTA
Electric cars are great options if you're in the market for a luxury sedan or hatchback. They're really impressive technologies. If you're looking for an SUV at a reasonable price point, there are no good options right now in electric. The Model X is extremely expensive, the Mustang E is a crossover with limited inside room, the Bolt is a smaller hatchback, and even the upcoming Model Y will be a crossover much like the Mustang E. If you need to buy a moderately priced family car, then you'll almost definitely be going gas for at least the next few years. If you're really worried about electric, then lease it, though I'd be surprised if the economics work if you buy a gas car right now and drive it until it dies.
Jan 23, 2013
146 posts
148 upvotes
Natwork wrote: Electric cars are tomorrows technologies (I own one), gas cars are today and for near future technology. Gas can't be out until electric range and infrastructure matches. Lets not kid ourselves. Unless you have 100K to buy tesla and still only goes 500 km on full charge.
500km Tesla Model 3 is $66K, supercharger adds 250km of range in 10 minutes, 0-100 comes in 4.6s.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2013
2209 posts
1277 upvotes
szostalo wrote: 500km Tesla Model 3 is $66K, supercharger adds 250km of range in 10 minutes, 0-100 comes in 4.6s.
Not everyone wants a dinky little electric car.
Nov 11, 2013
530 posts
460 upvotes
Calgary
Too bad the trucks are not included. Looking to buy a Sierra AT4
Mar 15, 2009
596 posts
219 upvotes
Ontario
szostalo wrote: 500km Tesla Model 3 is $66K, supercharger adds 250km of range in 10 minutes, 0-100 comes in 4.6s.
I go with what @Grubmble wrote above. These are SUVs and model 3 is not. Besides, infrastructure for supercharger is limited. I own one used electric car, but I would not post on a post on gas SUVs chanting how good electric cars are. Folks on RFD cannot buy an electric unless there is govt rebates. Those are discounts all taxpayers paying for.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2013
2209 posts
1277 upvotes
Thanks for the post OP.

Not sure why this is getting down voted. If you’re not in the market for a GM vehicle why are you in this thread?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2018
1410 posts
1340 upvotes
GTA
Wouldn’t the dealer just give you the equivalent discounts or more if you were negotiating on your own without Costco. Don’t they just add or remove BS fees or play with the discount / trade in to keep the profit margin the same either way.
Nov 6, 2013
614 posts
369 upvotes
DaveTheDude wrote: Wouldn’t the dealer just give you the equivalent discounts or more if you were negotiating on your own without Costco. Don’t they just add or remove BS fees or play with the discount / trade in to keep the profit margin the same either way.
No. GM is paying for the Costco discount.
Nov 16, 2016
711 posts
620 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
OP I gotta warn you - these car deals get super polarized. Be warned!!

Kinda sucks that the Camaro, Sierra, Silverado, Impala, Regal, etc aren't included. They skipped a bunch of vehicles. Nonetheless +1.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)