Oct 2, 2009
1559 posts
3054 upvotes
Toronto :)

[Costco] Pure protein bars 18 pack for $15.99

Good deal!
Images
  • 2E507098-A84E-4EFA-960C-9DB8E075689D.jpeg
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
53 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
1904 posts
8956 upvotes
I prefer the kirkland ones, put them in the fridge and reheat in the microwave for 10 seconds Smiling Face With Sunglasses but good price for those
Aug 24, 2019
154 posts
122 upvotes
Vancouver
Good deal. Thanks OP!
Saving money is making money!

Don't downvote, not every deal is for you!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2020
1176 posts
942 upvotes
Toronto
Spiritualx wrote: I prefer the kirkland ones, put them in the fridge and reheat in the microwave for 10 seconds Smiling Face With Sunglasses but good price for those
****, all these years, I never thought about using the microwave. Actually, it's only been 2 since for some reason, Kirkland took their slow-ass time introducing these to Canada.

This is a good deal, just don't pay the savings back in dental fees because these are cavity inducing lol...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6257 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Spiritualx wrote: I prefer the kirkland ones, put them in the fridge and reheat in the microwave for 10 seconds Smiling Face With Sunglasses but good price for those
Are those ones keto?
Nov 30, 2018
293 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto, ON
18 bars for $15.99 is a sweet deal. The protein content is 20-21g depending on the flavor. Will pick up some on my next trip to Costco.
May 21, 2006
101 posts
5 upvotes
i bought 5 boxes online through costco's website. thanks op
Jul 19, 2014
623 posts
752 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: Potato photo, can’t read the sign. When does it expire?
I'm pretty sure it's until August 28th. It's one of the deals listed in this month's flyer.
Apr 24, 2009
74 posts
7 upvotes
Surrey
Anyone know the protein source in these things? Whey?
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11657 posts
3141 upvotes
Kingston
topkekbro wrote: which location is this? all locations?
Per this review: https://www.eatthis.com/pure-protein-bars/

Pure Protein bars get their protein from several different sources:
dairy protein, which includes milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and casein (the exact combination depends on the bar)
soy protein isolate
collagen, listed as hydrolyzed collagen or hydrolyzed gelatin
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3354 posts
1559 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I generally prefer Simply Protein but these ones are good too. Cliff bars too. I don't even know how they all differ but Im a texture guy first.
Jan 1, 2005
200 posts
108 upvotes
Nice deal, better variety than the 2x12 (only 1 flavour each) I got for 14$ each at Walmart. These are great bars for a decent price if you need some “gains” or just trying to hold back the monster nom nom.
Remember me when you're pooping.
Aug 24, 2007
395 posts
131 upvotes
GTA
How are the other two flavors beside the double chocolate deluxe (and is it only me that I find these absolutely disgusting in taste?!)?

I've tried kirkland, quest, simply protein and pure protein and found pure protein to be the worse in taste... great deal though for anyone that find them tastyFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Aug 15, 2007
627 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
sYc1234 wrote: How are the other two flavors beside the double chocolate deluxe (and is it only me that I find these absolutely disgusting in taste?!)?

I've tried kirkland, quest, simply protein and pure protein and found pure protein to be the worse in taste... great deal though for anyone that find them tastyFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Chocolate deluxe is the worst of the 3, imo. Peanut Butter is pretty good (for a protein bar) and chocolate chip is okay.
Aug 8, 2012
170 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
djdestroyer wrote: I generally prefer Simply Protein but these ones are good too. Cliff bars too. I don't even know how they all differ but Im a texture guy first.
Does Costco even carry Simply Protein still? Haven't seen them in awhile unfortunately
Aug 31, 2006
630 posts
468 upvotes
Calgary
Why do they insist on putting the least popular samey flavors in these? Had the chocolate chip today and I practically had to force it down. Might just return the boxes. Neutral Face