Realizes that after currency conversion/ shipping/ taxes closer to $2k

Me: eh, its still not so bad

Realizes I’m an adult with a license

Me: Pulls up auto trader and looks at used sports cars
Oct 26, 2003
930 posts
126 upvotes
Ottawa
SirRobin wrote: I thought RFD was for people which don’t necessarily have the big money spending full pop; but OP with video shows definitely he has everything and yet goes to Costco....
I would think there are less poor people going to Costco due to bulk prices.

If you actually compare prices, Costco doesn’t necessarily have the cheapest price for a lot of the items.
Last edited by oceans_end on Aug 30th, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2156 posts
4365 upvotes
SirRobin wrote: I thought RFD was for people which don’t necessarily have the big money spending full pop; but OP with video shows definitely he has everything and yet goes to Costco....
Even the Zuckerbergs shop at Costco. Everyone likes a deal.

Dec 15, 2017
497 posts
855 upvotes
Vancouver
QuickFingers wrote: Thanks OP.

We already own a hoverboard and we missed out on the sale for the SmartKart 3 Pro (hoverkart) from Showcase. It sold out quick for $69.99 from $149.99.

Our second option was the Hyper Gogo GK02 electric go kart kit from Amazon.ca but $599.99 was a bit much.

The Ninebot electric go kart kit was a definite no as we don't own a Ninebot S. Cost about $2,000+ from an Ontario reseller.

I saw the radio flyer go kart at our local Costco in Richmond, BC yesterday on Friday. Now thinking how to convince my wife to buy it.
If anyone is interested in getting the SmartKart 3 Pro hoverboard kart kit from Showcase it's now back in-stock for online purchase.

https://ca.shopatshowcase.com/products/ ... -hoverkart

EDIT:
I managed to buy one and then it sold out quick. I am still deciding whether to buy the Red Flyer Ultimate Go Kart as well.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8314 posts
4576 upvotes
ON
kid_icarus wrote: My wife is giving me quite a fight about this too. Asks me what happens if our kids drive it straight into a curb or ditch.....Face With Cold Sweat
Natural selection ?

Too harsh ?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8314 posts
4576 upvotes
ON
Wrestlemania wrote: No bodyguards?
He bought the whole store upon arrival, you see any other people around ? Costco is never that empty.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8314 posts
4576 upvotes
ON
kimwoobingsu wrote: Me: Wish I could get a kart like the one in the OP for myself

hears about a $1k cart for adults

Me: Okay lets buy that one

Realizes that after currency conversion/ shipping/ taxes closer to $2k

Me: eh, its still not so bad

Realizes I’m an adult with a license

Me: Pulls up auto trader and looks at used sports cars
You: Looks up insurance rates for said sports cars.

Picks up jaw from floor dusts it off and pops it back in place.

Also You: Hits back button on browser and continues surfing RFD.
Jul 22, 2012
389 posts
38 upvotes
Maple
QuickFingers wrote: If anyone is interested in getting the SmartKart 3 Pro hoverboard kart kit from Showcase it's now back in-stock for online purchase.

https://ca.shopatshowcase.com/products/ ... -hoverkart

EDIT:
I managed to buy one and then it sold out quick. I am still deciding whether to buy the Red Flyer Ultimate Go Kart as well.
Do you need to have a hoverboard already for this? It just attaches to your board correct?
Dec 15, 2017
497 posts
855 upvotes
Vancouver
juvehab wrote: Do you need to have a hoverboard already for this? It just attaches to your board correct?
Yes you need to have a hoverboard already and lucky for me, a few months ago I found two identical ones from Craigslist for free. One broken and another had gyro issues. Simple fix or me was to take all the good parts from each and assemble a working one.
Mar 7, 2005
749 posts
220 upvotes
Why is this in hot deals? Has been at Costco for a while at this price. Picked up one for the kids over a month ago. My ten year old can fit into it, and both my kids have a blast riding in it. Hard plastic tires which aren’t great for grip, but given the ability to do doughnuts/drifts, I guess that’s the point. My neighbour has the Ninebot and while it is fun, no way I’m spending $2k on that thing.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5227 posts
1459 upvotes
Toronto
What drugs are you on
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12030 posts
1867 upvotes
Can these be over locked? Tia lmk