Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] RENIN BARN DOOR KIT DARK TAUPE STAIN $139.97 **ExtremeYMMV**

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2020 11:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2009
1137 posts
4469 upvotes
Van Isle

[Costco] RENIN BARN DOOR KIT DARK TAUPE STAIN $139.97 **ExtremeYMMV**

**Extreme YMMV**

Costco appears to be blowing out these trendy interior barn doors for well below what they normally sell for in some BC locations. If you are lucky enough to find some and you like the color this is a hell of a deal. I could not find a link on the manufacturers website in this color.

This link here is for the same brand of product on Wayfair.ca but in a diff color. https://www.wayfair.ca/home-improvement ... d=48987424
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8712 posts
5093 upvotes
ON
What would one yell at the kids for not closing the door when they have these in their home ?
Jr. Member
Nov 13, 2016
164 posts
125 upvotes
Anyone know what the Costco item number is for this door?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8768 posts
1695 upvotes
HarryMuscle wrote: Anyone know what the Costco item number is for this door?
Here's the info from Costco's website, https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?de ... word=renin.

** Corrected weblink as noted below.
Last edited by Frankie3s on Nov 6th, 2020 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1453 posts
2005 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
katwittfan wrote: **Extreme YMMV**

Costco appears to be blowing out these trendy interior barn doors for well below what they normally sell for in some BC locations. If you are lucky enough to find some and you like the color this is a hell of a deal. I could not find a link on the manufacturers website in this color.

This link here is for the same brand of product on Wayfair.ca but in a diff color. https://www.wayfair.ca/home-improvement ... d=48987424
Lol I never get tired of seeing garbage Wayfair's out to lunch prices for everything.

Literally double the US site and triple any other online retailer, wild ass company.
Member
Oct 22, 2008
350 posts
283 upvotes
Gatineau, qc
ChippewaBarr wrote: Lol I never get tired of seeing garbage Wayfair's out to lunch prices for everything.

Literally double the US site and triple any other online retailer, wild ass company.
....bu..bu...but they have so much choice!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8768 posts
1695 upvotes
All correct and... "Wayfair you've got just what I need." Since women wear the pants in most families, when it come to home decor a lot of them don't care about the price. A friend of mine is a clear example, girlfriend ordered a real wooden bedroom set where only about 60% of it was real wood, and the stain easily transferred off onto your hand if you slid them across it.

If Wayfair depended on guys buying stuff they'd be closed within the week of opening.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8768 posts
1695 upvotes
bubbagumpshrimp2 wrote: I think you chose the wrong doors. You chose the Ove doors but OP is talking about Renin doors ,Your text to link here...
Thank you, I've copied your link into my original post.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!

Top