Hot Deals

[Costco] [RESTOCKED] Tempurpedic Mid Back Task Chair $289.99 + free shipping

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 3:15 pm
[OP]
Member
Jan 28, 2015
208 posts
700 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] [RESTOCKED] Tempurpedic Mid Back Task Chair $289.99 + free shipping

Costco's Tempurpedic TP9000 model is back in stock in multiple colors, $289.99 + tax, free shipping. 10-year manufacturer warranty.

I had their page bookmarked after regretting not picking one up in the last sale and refreshing randomly every day. Great reviews all over the internet and from RFD'ers in the last thread. Seems like a great choice for those of us who don't want to drop $1200 on a Herman Miller, or $500 for a 10-year old used one on kijiji.

Link to previous threads:
May 12, 2020: costco-tp9000-tempurpedic-mid-back-task ... 9-2375158/
June 20, 2020: costco-tempurpedic-high-back-office-cha ... r-2384121/
236 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
1635 posts
502 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
thanks. i ordered one. but no way to choose the color. what color will i get?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2004
713 posts
204 upvotes
I ordered as well but didn't see where we can select the color. Other colors out of stock?
Member
User avatar
Jan 19, 2008
306 posts
55 upvotes
Airbum88 wrote: I ordered as well but didn't see where we can select the color. Other colors out of stock?
You can select the colour right underneath the features list at the top of the page. It was on black when I clicked the link, so you'll probably get that.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2004
713 posts
204 upvotes
star4life wrote: I was able to select the color as show in the screenshot:
Costco Screenshot
Thanks. The color options still didn't show up when I opened the link using Chrome but I see it when I use Microsoft Edge!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
1635 posts
502 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Airbum88 wrote: Thanks. The color options still didn't show up when I opened the link using Chrome but I see it when I use Microsoft Edge!
the color option didn't show when we placed the order.

i cancelled the original order and reorder it with a color
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2004
713 posts
204 upvotes
Does anybody know if the wheels on these are hardwood safe without a mat?
Jr. Member
Dec 26, 2018
172 posts
212 upvotes
eorsgg wrote: Costco's Tempurpedic TP9000 model is back in stock in multiple colors, $289.99 + tax, free shipping. 10-year manufacturer warranty.

I had their page bookmarked after regretting not picking one up in the last sale and refreshing randomly every day. Great reviews all over the internet and from RFD'ers in the last thread. Seems like a great choice for those of us who don't want to drop $1200 on a Herman Miller, or $500 for a 10-year old used one on kijiji.

Link to previous threads:
May 12, 2020: costco-tp9000-tempurpedic-mid-back-task ... 9-2375158/
June 20, 2020: costco-tempurpedic-high-back-office-cha ... r-2384121/
I'm on my 3rd high back version of this chair from Staples (they occasionally have them for $100-150 off which makes them roughly price-competitive with this deal), I love the chair although take the "max 250 lbs" thing seriously if you're that size and like to sit back in your chair, I eventually snapped the back Y brace of the first two, once while leaning back and sideways to reach something behind me and the other time just from what I'd consider normal usage. These days I have it locked upright and rarely sit back in it so it's surviving nicely. Most importantly, the seat holds up well and is very comfortable as office chairs go.

(just to clarify, those comments above are for the high back version of the chair, the mid-back could be more or less durable, I don't have personal experience)

Also, the chair works well on carpet with the $30ish chair mat at Costco once you figure out how to actually get it to lay down flat, I miss the previous ones they sold that came folded in half and didn't require unrolling.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2742 posts
2342 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I am thinking of order it. However thinking will this be on sale at Staples for 50% off chair event?
******************************************************
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
******************************************************
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2004
713 posts
204 upvotes
cheapshopper wrote: I am thinking of order it. However thinking will this be on sale at Staples for 50% off chair event?
Was this chair applicable towards the 50% chair event? And, I am somewhat doubtful they will have that event soon given how much their business has gone up due to COVID.

Top