Hot Deals

[Costco] [RESTOCKED] Tempurpedic Mid Back Task Chair $289.99 + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 3:15 pm
Feb 11, 2014
8 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone wants a extra seat cushion in black, let me know as they sent me a black one accidently.
Nov 4, 2013
59 posts
Thanu28 wrote: If anyone wants a extra seat cushion in black, let me know as they sent me a black one accidently.
I am interested please :)
Aug 13, 2020
167 posts
486 upvotes
Thanks OP and everyone !

Does anyone know how this would compare with this Back Strong chair from Costco?
https://www.costco.ca/back-strong-offic ... 79156.html

Most of the reviews I could find are either from mini Hollywood stars that were clearly given the chairs and/or money and from people complaining how the chair went from $250 US to $500 US without any changes to the chair.

I'm sitting on a $50 staples chair and I need to make a change ASAP.

Thank you !
Sep 12, 2013
224 posts
64 upvotes
lanslord wrote: 34 left in black
I'm curious, how do you check the stock level online? It doesn't say how many are left on their website.
Feb 21, 2007
797 posts
504 upvotes
tourlou5 wrote: I'm curious, how do you check the stock level online? It doesn't say how many are left on their website.
try add 999 to the cart
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2020 posts
2547 upvotes
Toronto
saku wrote: FWIW, this chair will be $99 in a few weeks.

https://www.costco.ca/mesh-task-chair.p ... 71842.html

Not the same quality, but will be available for almost 1/3 of this price.
I did buy the all mesh task chair back in april at the beginning of work from home... it is now very squeeky everytime I lean back or move while sitting... and the mesh kind of hurt after sitting on it for a while... its gonna have to go back unfortunately.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1169 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How does this chair compare to those 'top tier ones' like Herman Miller, Leadfrog etc.

Of course, I don't expect this chair to outperform or on-par with those.

But if those are 10/10, I am hoping this is at least 7/10?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1987 posts
1674 upvotes
letmesee wrote: How does this chair compare to those 'top tier ones' like Herman Miller, Leadfrog etc.

Of course, I don't expect this chair to outperform or on-par with those.

But if those are 10/10, I am hoping this is at least 7/10?
Chair is one of those personal feel things.. Just because someone rank Herman Miller top, doesn't mean it's the best chair for everyone...

And those chairs are designed differently and sit on different tier of chair market. Cannot really compare much to be honest.. It's like trying to rate a Lexus vs a Toyota type of question.

However with that said if your budget isnt high for a chair, this Costco chair is good value and should serve you well unless you are overweight.. Then you might find the memory cushion way too soft and uncomfortable.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6020 posts
1011 upvotes
Sigh black OOS!
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Jun 10, 2010
35 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
A question for those who own this chair. I bought it last month and feel it is a good chair. But, one thing bothers me: it makes squeaky noise. Does anyone know how to fix it? I am not sure where it comes from, sadly. When trying to rock it or siting backward, I could not detect the noise. But it comes up unintentionally and frequently. Thanks!
Jan 12, 2010
735 posts
202 upvotes
HughZ wrote: A question for those who own this chair. I bought it last month and feel it is a good chair. But, one thing bothers me: it makes squeaky noise. Does anyone know how to fix it? I am not sure where it comes from, sadly. When trying to rock it or siting backward, I could not detect the noise. But it comes up unintentionally and frequently. Thanks!
I am and it’s going back to Costco. It’s way too annoying to deal with especially on conference calls
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6020 posts
1011 upvotes
HughZ wrote: A question for those who own this chair. I bought it last month and feel it is a good chair. But, one thing bothers me: it makes squeaky noise. Does anyone know how to fix it? I am not sure where it comes from, sadly. When trying to rock it or siting backward, I could not detect the noise. But it comes up unintentionally and frequently. Thanks!
I don't have this chair but maybe tighten any screws? Other than that, probably internal mechanisms
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Jun 10, 2010
35 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
xSynChrome wrote: I am and it’s going back to Costco. It’s way too annoying to deal with especially on conference calls
You are more decisive than I am. It is too much trouble to return it if I can fix it.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

dalex100, 1995itsmylife