Hot Deals

[Costco] [RESTOCKED] Tempurpedic Mid Back Task Chair $289.99 + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 3:15 pm
Aug 12, 2020
4 posts
Hi guys,

In case you wanna pick this up in the store. They are $20 cheaper if you can find one in your local Costco. ($269.99) Limited stock.
Aug 19, 2007
87 posts
37 upvotes
Sent you a PM
GenericMember wrote: If anyone is looking to buy this chair, I have a $50 off $250 code fs. That's $50+tax discount.
Jun 10, 2010
38 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga
This seems to be a good chair judging from the interest and reviews. However, the colors do not seem as appealing. A black would match better.

Has anyone compared this with "Office Star Pro-Line II ProGrid Black High Back Chair" ($279.99) which also received good reviews? A cheaper one "Work Smart Mesh Back Task Chair" is at $199 though it only has two reviews. It is hard to find chairs to try on in the store.
Nov 10, 2003
570 posts
115 upvotes
Richmond
wlee wrote: Where do you guys get hard floor chair mat? Costco has carpet only
I had the same problem as you as local Costco only sells one for carpet. I ended bought one at IKEA.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9197 posts
1435 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Sunmax wrote: I had the same problem as you as local Costco only sells one for carpet. I ended bought one at IKEA.
I have IKEA one from before, but now it looks like sold out everywhere, which one and from which store did you get yours? Was it $20?
Nov 22, 2006
410 posts
164 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
Thanks OP, bought one in store + mat for hard floor.

Needed this...
Jun 10, 2010
38 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga
Knarfon wrote: Thanks OP, bought one in store + mat for hard floor.

Needed this...
Did you buy it from GTA store? Which location?
Sep 26, 2015
521 posts
261 upvotes
HughZ wrote: This seems to be a good chair judging from the interest and reviews. However, the colors do not seem as appealing. A black would match better.

Has anyone compared this with "Office Star Pro-Line II ProGrid Black High Back Chair" ($279.99) which also received good reviews? A cheaper one "Work Smart Mesh Back Task Chair" is at $199 though it only has two reviews. It is hard to find chairs to try on in the store.
I've had the Pro-Line II Deluxe Air Grid for 3 years now, zero complaints. Very comfortable chair. For work im usually in it for atleast 12hrs a day. Lots of adjustments can be made as well to your comfort.
Nov 22, 2006
410 posts
164 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
HughZ wrote: Did you buy it from GTA store? Which location?
Nope, trois-rivières (qc)
Images
  • 20200818_151418.jpg
Dec 10, 2003
55 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria
HughZ wrote:
Just ordered this chair from Lowes. On sale for $240 at Lowes and Rona. Today is the last day. Reviews seem very good and I like the ability to adjust seat length and back tilt .
Aug 10, 2010
320 posts
143 upvotes
Calgary
hudson wrote: Just ordered this chair from Lowes. On sale for $240 at Lowes and Rona. Today is the last day. Reviews seem very good and I like the ability to adjust seat length and back tilt .
Survived for a while in this WFH word on a a dining chair, but know I'll be home for a few more months at least so time to upgrade. There appears to be 4 Pro-line II Pro-Grid chairs on offer - at least on Lowes, priced from $240 to $376. Though I'm struggling to work out the difference between them. Had to go the officestar.net site and it's still not that clear!

Think the $240 is mid-back (model 92343), $335 is high-back (model 90662) and the $376 I don't know what it adds (model 92892). Think the other model adds leather at $376 (97728)

Costco seems to have the 90662 model at $280 - think i'll get this one