Hot Deals

[Costco] [RESTOCKED] Tempurpedic Mid Back Task Chair $289.99 + free shipping

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 3:15 pm
Newbie
Aug 12, 2020
4 posts
Hi guys,

In case you wanna pick this up in the store. They are $20 cheaper if you can find one in your local Costco. ($269.99) Limited stock.
Newbie
Aug 19, 2007
87 posts
37 upvotes
Sent you a PM
GenericMember wrote: If anyone is looking to buy this chair, I have a $50 off $250 code fs. That's $50+tax discount.
Newbie
Jun 10, 2010
38 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga
This seems to be a good chair judging from the interest and reviews. However, the colors do not seem as appealing. A black would match better.

Has anyone compared this with "Office Star Pro-Line II ProGrid Black High Back Chair" ($279.99) which also received good reviews? A cheaper one "Work Smart Mesh Back Task Chair" is at $199 though it only has two reviews. It is hard to find chairs to try on in the store.
Sr. Member
Nov 10, 2003
570 posts
115 upvotes
Richmond
wlee wrote: Where do you guys get hard floor chair mat? Costco has carpet only
I had the same problem as you as local Costco only sells one for carpet. I ended bought one at IKEA.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 8, 2003
9197 posts
1435 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Sunmax wrote: I had the same problem as you as local Costco only sells one for carpet. I ended bought one at IKEA.
I have IKEA one from before, but now it looks like sold out everywhere, which one and from which store did you get yours? Was it $20?
Member
User avatar
Nov 22, 2006
410 posts
164 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
Thanks OP, bought one in store + mat for hard floor.

Needed this...
Newbie
Jun 10, 2010
38 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga
Knarfon wrote: Thanks OP, bought one in store + mat for hard floor.

Needed this...
Did you buy it from GTA store? Which location?
Sr. Member
Sep 26, 2015
521 posts
261 upvotes
HughZ wrote: This seems to be a good chair judging from the interest and reviews. However, the colors do not seem as appealing. A black would match better.

Has anyone compared this with "Office Star Pro-Line II ProGrid Black High Back Chair" ($279.99) which also received good reviews? A cheaper one "Work Smart Mesh Back Task Chair" is at $199 though it only has two reviews. It is hard to find chairs to try on in the store.
I've had the Pro-Line II Deluxe Air Grid for 3 years now, zero complaints. Very comfortable chair. For work im usually in it for atleast 12hrs a day. Lots of adjustments can be made as well to your comfort.
Member
User avatar
Nov 22, 2006
410 posts
164 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
HughZ wrote: Did you buy it from GTA store? Which location?
Nope, trois-rivières (qc)
Images
  • 20200818_151418.jpg
Newbie
Dec 10, 2003
55 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria
HughZ wrote:
Has anyone compared this with "Office Star Pro-Line II ProGrid Black High Back Chair" ($279.99) which also received good reviews? A cheaper one "Work Smart Mesh Back Task Chair" is at $199 though it only has two reviews. It is hard to find chairs to try on in the store.
Just ordered this chair from Lowes. On sale for $240 at Lowes and Rona. Today is the last day. Reviews seem very good and I like the ability to adjust seat length and back tilt .
Member
Aug 10, 2010
320 posts
143 upvotes
Calgary
hudson wrote: Just ordered this chair from Lowes. On sale for $240 at Lowes and Rona. Today is the last day. Reviews seem very good and I like the ability to adjust seat length and back tilt .
Survived for a while in this WFH word on a a dining chair, but know I'll be home for a few more months at least so time to upgrade. There appears to be 4 Pro-line II Pro-Grid chairs on offer - at least on Lowes, priced from $240 to $376. Though I'm struggling to work out the difference between them. Had to go the officestar.net site and it's still not that clear!

Think the $240 is mid-back (model 92343), $335 is high-back (model 90662) and the $376 I don't know what it adds (model 92892). Think the other model adds leather at $376 (97728)

Costco seems to have the 90662 model at $280 - think i'll get this one

Top