Hot Deals

[Costco] [RESTOCKED] Tempurpedic Mid Back Task Chair $289.99 + free shipping

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 3:15 pm
Sr. Member
Nov 14, 2004
964 posts
301 upvotes
Whatevermang wrote: Do yourself a favour people and don't buy this.
Imagine if everyone posted quality reviews like this one lol
Sr. Member
Jul 15, 2003
617 posts
669 upvotes
Ordered it, tnx op. Quick question about tilt... It says it has it but some of you are saying doesn't tilt... I wanna know can I lean backward at all, it doesn't have to stay back but just allow me to lean back to stretch or whatnot. I don't care if the seat also leans back with it (raises up) because it's fixed to the backrest. Tnx
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 5, 2005
10484 posts
62 upvotes
barcathegreat wrote: Ordered it, tnx op. Quick question about tilt... It says it has it but some of you are saying doesn't tilt... I wanna know can I lean backward at all, it doesn't have to stay back but just allow me to lean back to stretch or whatnot. I don't care if the seat also leans back with it (raises up) because it's fixed to the backrest. Tnx
It has a tilt function. You just pull out the lever and then it will lean back. The tension is set tight at first so you need to loosen it a bit
Newbie
Mar 7, 2015
24 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How's this compare to Staples Hyken?
Jr. Member
Sep 25, 2016
115 posts
115 upvotes
Does everyone else have a bit of tilt even with the tilt locked? It's bugging me and making me consider returning this. My Hyken doesn't tilt at all when it's locked. Also you can't lock at tiled points like the Hyken.
Jr. Member
May 19, 2004
162 posts
30 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bought and tried it for a couple of weeks but didn't find it comfortable (sore neck/back) so its going back.

I bought this CoolMesh Executive High Back chair instead for $198 at Source Office Furnishings.
Image

For me, it has many more adjustments (back tilt, seat tilt, sliding seat, etc.). Foam seat is comfy but not tempurpedic.
May not be for everyone but works better for me ... and still has 10 year warranty
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1649 posts
1169 upvotes
Montréal
buymore4less wrote: Bought and tried it for a couple of weeks but didn't find it comfortable (sore neck/back) so its going back.

I bought this CoolMesh Executive High Back chair instead for $198 at Source Office Furnishings.
Image

For me, it has many more adjustments (back tilt, seat tilt, sliding seat, etc.). Foam seat is comfy but not tempurpedic.
May not be for everyone but works better for me ... and still has 10 year warranty
It’s not a 10 year warranty on the whole chair
Newbie
Feb 20, 2013
75 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
For those who received the chair from Costco.ca recently, is it brand new or opened box? The reason I ask is after seeing multiple times the chair went OOS and later restocked, if I pull the trigger now I may get an opened box item at full price. Any thoughts on my concern are appreciated.
Sr. Member
Jul 15, 2003
617 posts
669 upvotes
huicl2 wrote: For those who received the chair from Costco.ca recently, is it brand new or opened box? The reason I ask is after seeing multiple times the chair went OOS and later restocked, if I pull the trigger now I may get an opened box item at full price. Any thoughts on my concern are appreciated.
Everything new.

Top