[Costco] River North 5-piece King Bedroom Set $1,499.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 1:25 pm
[OP]
Sep 18, 2011
70 posts
122 upvotes

[Costco] River North 5-piece King Bedroom Set $1,499.97

This River North 5-piece King Bedroom Set was in the "Hot Buy" section of Costco.ca a couple of weeks ago. If I recall correctly it was around $2500 for the 5pc King. I was looking at the 6pc Queen set and know that was at $2500 with white glove delivery which was a decent deal but last night I got it for $1500. I noticed it was OOS after I bought it.
Don't know how many of the 5 pc King they have but it looks like a very good deal if you are looking for that size.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 2nd, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
24 replies
Nov 25, 2014
244 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto, ON
how does this ship? Assembled and packed and shipped or flat packed?
[OP]
Sep 18, 2011
70 posts
122 upvotes
tintin2k2 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 4:53 pm
Doesn't specify, just this
"White Glove" Delivery service provides delivery to the Room of Choice in the home with assembly.

1. Your item(s) will be transported to a local delivery agent via a line-haul carrier.
2. The local delivery agent will call you to schedule a delivery appointment: Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4 hour window.
3. Delivery does not include removal of old/used items.
4. Delivery is subject to suitable access that allows for delivery to be made without damaging the purchaser's property, the product, or jeopardizing the safety of delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact Costco.ca for a refund.
5. Your item will be delivered in-home to room of choice and will include removal of all packing materials.
6. White Glove Delivery Service is available in limited areas within Canada.
7. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note “refused due to damage” on this receipt.
8. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
9. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
10. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
May 18, 2016
5 posts
1 upvote
I count a bed, dresser and two side tables. What's the fifth piece?
Nov 16, 2009
297 posts
44 upvotes
tintin2k2 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 4:53 pm
These are shipped partially assembled. The delivery guys will finish the assembly in your place.

I got a similar set from Costco and personally I'm disappointed with the quality. Would not recommend.
Feb 25, 2019
20 posts
2 upvotes
People actually have $1500 to spend on a bedroom set?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
7467 posts
1715 upvotes
Mississauga
WetFanny wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 7:21 pm
People actually have $1500 to spend on a bedroom set?
Be careful what you post I`m getting roasted on another thread suggesting $400 for a high chair is too expensive.
May 22, 2007
54 posts
29 upvotes
5awtooth wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 7:10 pm
I count a bed, dresser and two side tables. What's the fifth piece?
"Includes: bed, dresser, mirror and 2 nightstands"

I think the mirror is the 5th piece.
antigua1999 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 7:25 pm
Be careful what you post I`m getting roasted on another thread suggesting $400 for a high chair is too expensive.
Like a baby high chair?
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1028 posts
514 upvotes
ottawa
antigua1999 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 7:25 pm
I saw that - thought it was hilarious. Sorry for laughing at your expense.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
7467 posts
1715 upvotes
Mississauga
barqers wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 8:54 pm
I saw that - thought it was hilarious. Sorry for laughing at your expense.
No problem. I`m chuckling also.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)