Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Rogers/Bell Small Business Plans ($600 per line) is back!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 5:58 am
Apr 6, 2007
261 posts
33 upvotes
chewyJ wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 2:06 pm
Hey did anyone else get more than the $600 bill credit per line? I have a balance of -$1400 for my 2 lines. Sweet?!?
Has anyone else received their credits yet? Wondering if I should pay my first bill?
Jan 12, 2017
39 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
samhoque wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 10:43 pm
Has anyone else received their credits yet? Wondering if I should pay my first bill?
My credits showed up within a week after I paid for the first bill. Opened line on Dec 26th, bill available on the 29th, credits showed up on Jan 4th.
Aug 14, 2012
235 posts
150 upvotes
North Vancouver
mlaumlau wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 12:52 pm
Is being two weeks my apple care still not showing at the apple warranty site. Anyone else has this issue?
Same here. Can’t say I’m surprised, the person who set me up didn’t even port me over until a week later... after many follow ups.
Nov 21, 2005
22 posts
Vancouver, BC
Hey - did anyone got their activation fees waived from Bell? If so, can you please provide specifics or PM me account number?

Bell says they don't waive activation fees and that the users that post in forums are fake. I want to move complaint to HRTO inconsistent/discriminatory policies in waiving activation fees. If forum users can come forward with their details, we can get this whole freaking Activation Fees waived from all carriers. They are arbitrary and meaningless.

If you do not want to post in forum, please PM me your Bell account number, email and phone number. I will forward you copy of HRTO compliant for your reference.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2448 posts
569 upvotes
jt05mi wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 9:43 pm

Yes I’m aware - still a great deal but trying to best rectify the situation.

Any advice?
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 7:57 pm
Ouch. You got scammed!
Good news! Went in today and while the sales rep (same guy I originally dealt with) told me I was unable to return the Apple care, his manager, who I called on the spot, said to go ahead with the return.

Returned 2 screen protectors, 2 cases, apple care (2x), and got back $450 in Costco Gift Cards! (Oh - and I had to give back the wireless headphones *boo hoo*!

Thank you everyone for sharing all of your stories - that inspired some confidence in me to head back to the store!
Jan 23, 2019
13 posts
jt05mi wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2019 8:13 pm
Good news! Went in today and while the sales rep (same guy I originally dealt with) told me I was unable to return the Apple care, his manager, who I called on the spot, said to go ahead with the return.

Returned 2 screen protectors, 2 cases, apple care (2x), and got back $450 in Costco Gift Cards! (Oh - and I had to give back the wireless headphones *boo hoo*!

Thank you everyone for sharing all of your stories - that inspired some confidence in me to head back to the store!
which location of Costco store you went?
Jan 23, 2019
13 posts
Has anyone ported to Bell, got showing their Bill Credit on the account?

I already paid my first bill, but my account still not showing the 1200/- bill credit (for 2 lines) yet and when I called the tele-rep, they told they dont even see, and need to wait until the 3rd bill is generated.
Jan 8, 2005
747 posts
112 upvotes
Windsor
Anyone who bought iPhone XR 64gb for re-sale, what type of prices are you able to get?
Mar 6, 2019
2 posts
This offer is back as of March 4th. Pm me for details I can get you in touch with a rep
Jan 17, 2011
7 posts
Montreal
PM me interested in this offer. Currently month to month with Rogers.