[Costco] Roots 3 in 1 Ski Mitt-$19.97 [in-store]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 3:03 pm
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
560 posts
374 upvotes

[Costco] Roots 3 in 1 Ski Mitt-$19.97 [in-store]

My gloves are not warmth enough for ski, just picked up one pair of mitt from Costco Scarborough store, it is listed at 39.99 but found it is 19.97 only after the scan. looks like the clearance price. Not sure other stores are on the same clearance sale. Online is 44.99 and the reviews look good.
Tried them and feel very comfortable, also come with a pair of gloves that can be used separately in the mild days. will try them this weekend.
58 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2295 posts
750 upvotes
Ottawa
I thought these were regular at $29.99?

My friend has a pair from the previous year at Costco. Says they are great and keep the hands warm. Just on some super cold Ottawa days, it struggles to do the job.

At $20 definitely worth a try. I would get these if I didn't already get a pair of Auclair trigger mits, I need that index finger for snowboard bindings.
Nov 20, 2012
288 posts
176 upvotes
OTTAWA
I bought these a couple of years ago and they're great for playing outdoors with the kids and shoveling etc, havent used them for skiing. I would buy another pair at this price as a backup.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
4688 posts
1247 upvotes
GTEH!
Thanks OP. Will check my local Costco if they have it in stock.
😎
Jun 4, 2007
180 posts
85 upvotes
GTA
I bought these a while back but found them really large (long). If anyone wants an essentially unused pair for $10 PM me (downtown TO or York region).
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1355 posts
294 upvotes
Burlington has the Roots Mitts 3-1 for $19.97 as well.

Item # 5550022.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4158 posts
2261 upvotes
Edmonton
I bought these in store last year for $24 or $26. I love the thin inside gloves for daily use while commuting and the mitts are good for hiking. The inside gloves are touch screen sensitive and work for very basic task such as answering a call or taking a photo. You won't be able text.

Overall I'd recommend this set.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Oct 11, 2005
443 posts
519 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I have a similar pair of mitts from Costco from a couple seasons ago... Love 'em. One feature they call the zippered "furnace pocket" (meant for putting in those HotShots or HotHands exothermic hand-warmers) is great for ski hills that use RFID lift passes (e.g. Winsport COP in Calgary), since the card fits nicely in this pocket and allows you to easily open the gates (works more reliably than hanging on your jacket or storing in your jacket pocket).
Nov 29, 2013
263 posts
262 upvotes
TORONTO
I have had these as well for the last few years and they are my go to for really cold days. The older ones actually have a compass on each glove. More of a novelty than anything else but a pretty cool feature for some warm gloves.
Jul 23, 2018
141 posts
72 upvotes
immysiddy wrote: I bought these a while back but found them really large (long). If anyone wants an essentially unused pair for $10 PM me (downtown TO or York region).
PM'd you. Interested depending on the size.
Aug 4, 2014
42 posts
70 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
These are fantastic at regular price and even better at a clearance price. Like others have mentioned, the inside gloves are great daily commuters during the winter and are good for answering calls. I've used both the glove and mitts for skiing, and are good up until -20, which is when my fingers start to get cold. For the price point though, I really can't complain. The palms are nice and grippy, and are about as waterproof as you can get without being goretex. I wouldn't suggest dunking your mitts into the snow every time you sit down, but I'd highly recommend these for skiing and any sort of outdoor activity where you'll need to be outside for extended periods of time.
Last edited by sireatsalot on Jan 24th, 2020 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
560 posts
374 upvotes
I was ready to pay for the full price. with 50% off I will definitely keep them. They have plenty in the stock.
They are too warm for today with -12C outside :)
May 29, 2006
598 posts
117 upvotes
If anyone spots these in Winnipeg please let me know! Thanks a bunch!