Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Rubber mat 3’ x 4’ 3/4”t - $23.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2022 2:46 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Member
Dec 24, 2003
301 posts
290 upvotes

[Costco] Rubber mat 3’ x 4’ 3/4”t - $23.99

Haven’t seen these since pre covid - great deal for those still looking to build home gym

This was the Dixie Dundas location
B3EC8878-2F8A-42E1-AFA8-B4FFB7A615CD.jpeg
182 replies
Newbie
Sep 29, 2020
67 posts
124 upvotes
Edmonton
Nice! Thanks OP, I'll be checking for these in the Edmonton area.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1683 posts
679 upvotes
Winnipeg
yes, i bought one for front door outside... it has a pretty strong rubber smell, while had in the car trunk... and is Made in Canada... looks like it will sell out so quickly based on the quality.
Penalty Box
Jun 26, 2009
5142 posts
4878 upvotes
GTA
shampygarg wrote: yes, i bought one for front door outside... it has a pretty strong rubber smell, while had in the car trunk... and is Made in Canada... looks like it will sell out so quickly based on the quality.
Do you live in the warehouse? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes It's quite ugly for main front door entrance, but hey, whatever flows...
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1683 posts
679 upvotes
Winnipeg
mapleleaf6 wrote: Are these soft enough to workout ?
nope...however they are pretty well made for heavy machines....(just keep in mind the rubber smell it has...it may obsolete after keeping it out for some days...
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1683 posts
679 upvotes
Winnipeg
Tommy74 wrote: Do you live in the warehouse? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes It's quite ugly for main front door entrance, but hey, whatever flows...
lol...I have a huge porch outside on the entrance, where if it rains and snows, it gets there... then i have a fancy inside front door. Tell me if it looks like warehouse entrance....
Images
  • 20211001_201430.jpg
  • 20211001_201502.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1683 posts
679 upvotes
Winnipeg
shampygarg wrote: lol...I have a huge porch outside on the entrance, where if it rains and snows, it gets there... then i have a fancy inside front door. Tell me if it looks like warehouse entrance....and i only took 1/3rd of the width entrance due to privacy reasons....:P
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14882 posts
5011 upvotes
GTA
shampygarg wrote: lol...I have a huge porch outside on the entrance, where if it rains and snows, it gets there... then i have a fancy inside front door. Tell me if it looks like warehouse entrance....
A very high end warehouse!

Jk. Your place looks great.
Newbie
Apr 13, 2020
32 posts
48 upvotes
shampygarg wrote: nope...however they are pretty well made for heavy machines....(just keep in mind the rubber smell it has...it may obsolete after keeping it out for some days...
I purchased a bunch of these pre covid and the smell was insanely overpowering to the point of feeling nauseous during a workout. I left them outside for 2weeks to air them out, brought them back in and the smell didn't fade at all. I will say they are plenty strong for machines and dropping heavy weights but I couldn't get used to the chemical smell.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
2530 posts
1266 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
goobadoofa wrote: Haven’t seen these since pre covid - great deal for those still looking to build home gym

This was the Dixie Dundas location

B3EC8878-2F8A-42E1-AFA8-B4FFB7A615CD.jpeg
Thank you, OP.
What's the item number?
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2012
970 posts
1399 upvotes
Terrebonne
Brendo1 wrote: I purchased a bunch of these pre covid and the smell was insanely overpowering to the point of feeling nauseous during a workout. I left them outside for 2weeks to air them out, brought them back in and the smell didn't fade at all. I will say they are plenty strong for machines and dropping heavy weights but I couldn't get used to the chemical smell.
Got similar 3*4*3/4 mats at home Depot for my garage gym a year ago and the smell stayed for... I'd say a month. It's fine now.
Member
Nov 7, 2013
282 posts
135 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Anyone see these in Kitchener/Waterloo?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 24, 2008
5643 posts
533 upvotes
GT-EH
---
Last edited by Premium on Oct 15th, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Apr 13, 2020
32 posts
48 upvotes
KarlDag wrote: Got similar 3*4*3/4 mats at home Depot for my garage gym a year ago and the smell stayed for... I'd say a month. It's fine now.
You looking to sell yours Grimacing Face?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3613 posts
3874 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Anyone see any in the Montreal/Laval area ? Thnx
Jr. Member
Dec 23, 2012
145 posts
139 upvotes
L'Ile Perrot
Oh yeah, the smell went away after a good 4 months for me LOL!
Jr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
104 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Mine still smell from October of last year
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7494 posts
4100 upvotes
Toronto
How can you use this as a gym mat with the whole lego thing going on? Do you flip it upside down? Even then the in between parts would sink a little because of the lego. Or do you just put like a treadmill on top or something? Do you flip upside-down?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 28, 2007
695 posts
520 upvotes
Thorold
shampygarg wrote: lol...I have a huge porch outside on the entrance, where if it rains and snows, it gets there... then i have a fancy inside front door. Tell me if it looks like warehouse entrance....
warehouse.png

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)