Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Rubber mat 3’ x 4’ 3/4”t - $23.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2024 10:45 am
Tags:
Mar 12, 2012
46 posts
124 upvotes
I bought two of these for our basement back door because we need to store our bikes indoors until we can get a shed installed.

Heavy as hell but rugged, sturdy, and perfect.
Plus obviously a good price compared to the home reno stores.

Wish I could have fit three in the cart but I needed groceries.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2569 posts
1818 upvotes
Waterloo
LkPr5014 wrote: Anyone see these in Kitchener/Waterloo?
Waterloo had them yesterday.
Images
  • 35D90189-33CA-423C-B408-F80B5CB1D689.jpeg
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Dec 9, 2013
808 posts
805 upvotes
Toronto
I bought about 16 of these for my basement gym last year.

Scrubbed them with soap, both sides and left them outside in the sun to bake for about a week or two. Took them inside and the smell went away after a couple weeks. Great gym mats.
Apr 13, 2020
56 posts
80 upvotes
KarlDag wrote: Got similar 3*4*3/4 mats at home Depot for my garage gym a year ago and the smell stayed for... I'd say a month. It's fine now.
Lots of manufacturers make these types of mats and each one could have a different process and chemical/material content. The top dollar, meant for gym mats have no smell at all right out the gate.
At Costco's price, it's worth buying and leaving outside for a couple of months to off gas and then just return them if the smell stays.
Do keep in mind they're heavy suckers and bringing them back isn't fun.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2034 posts
930 upvotes
Calgary
How heavy are these compared to stall mats?
Love stall mats but they are a bugger to move.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
3456 posts
3341 upvotes
shampygarg wrote: lol...I have a huge porch outside on the entrance, where if it rains and snows, it gets there... then i have a fancy inside front door. Tell me if it looks like warehouse entrance....
Great looking front door!
Mar 8, 2010
572 posts
472 upvotes
Foothills
MrBigNose wrote: Thank you, OP.
What's the item number?
IF they are the same as earlier this year:
Floor mat 1202210
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3166 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: How can you use this as a gym mat with the whole lego thing going on? Do you flip it upside down? Even then the in between parts would sink a little because of the lego. Or do you just put like a treadmill on top or something? Do you flip upside-down?
Place with the button side down, allows any moisture to evaporate easily if it gets wet. The mats do not sag at all due to the buttons as they are very thick and durable, are ideal for a workout area where you need a heavy rubber pad to take the force of dropping heavy weights.

The smooth side faces upwards, use black gorilla tape for the seams.

I have in my garage for a home gym, outstanding for this use the mats are super heavy duty. The do weigh a lot so might be nice to have a hand loading up onto the cart and car.

[attachment=1]20210305_232419.jpg
Images
  • 20210305_232419.jpg
Last edited by Ballroomblitz on Oct 2nd, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age.....and dreams are forever.”
Mar 5, 2019
90 posts
724 upvotes
Great mats but the smell was terrible at first. Had to use simply green while leaving them outdoors to reduce the smell. My basement doesn't smell like rubber anymore however there is a faint smell near the mats themselves.
Images
  • C3BA0F30-CEF8-4F7E-A5AE-4921A7B1A910.jpeg
Aug 30, 2007
49 posts
42 upvotes
London
Deemo wrote: How heavy are these compared to stall mats?
Love stall mats but they are a bugger to move.
These are just 3'x4' stall mats. I have a mix of these along with some 4'x6' ones from TSC from last year. Same mats, just half the size/weight. I don't have them taped together so the small ones slide around a tiny bit from the car and certain workouts but when I have to move them I am much happier moving the 3x4 ones around instead of the 4x6.
Aug 30, 2007
49 posts
42 upvotes
London
shampygarg wrote: nope...however they are pretty well made for heavy machines....(just keep in mind the rubber smell it has...it may obsolete after keeping it out for some days...
Not sure what "soft enough to workout means" but these are good for flooring of a home gym in regards to their firmness. Those cheap foam tiles are garbage, squish too much and move around so this is firm Rubber flooring that will give some cushioning and protect your floor but also firm enough to not bend or squish under your feet making it unstable. It would compare to the rubber flooring at most gyms in terms of "softness".
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Place with the button side down, allows any moisture to evaporate easily if it gets wet. The mats do not sag at all due to the buttons as they are very thick and durable, are ideal for a workout area where you need a heavy rubber pad to take the force of dropping heavy weights.

The smooth side faces upwards, use black gorilla tape for the seams.

I have in my garage for a home gym, outstanding for this use the mats are super heavy duty. The do weigh a lot so might be nice to have a hand loading up onto the cart and car.

20210305_232419.jpg
20210313_215007.jpg
I see. So the buttons are actually designed to be facing down, it's not that you just decided to face them down in order to get a smooth side on top
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3166 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
Dont know if it is designed to be button size down other however if your are walking on them in socks that is the best way.

If you have outside on a deck and it can be slippery when it rains then perhaps button side up would be better. Outside with a light snow button up might be good also or used as a barbecue floor mat....just depends on use.
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age.....and dreams are forever.”
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
fightbriz wrote: I see. So the buttons are actually designed to be facing down, it's not that you just decided to face them down in order to get a smooth side on top
Actually, the other way around.
Jan 7, 2006
763 posts
503 upvotes
Toronto
Instock at Richmond Hill location. Maybe 50 of them on the floor just before the automotive aisle.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
weedb0y wrote: Actually, the other way around.
So it WASN'T designed to be button down? So wouldn't the bottom smoother side be kinda crappy / rough since it was meant to be the underside anyways?
Feb 24, 2013
8 posts
3 upvotes
Port Moody
Any sight of these in BC yet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)