Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Samsung Galaxy Buds Live $217.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 11:34 pm
Jul 17, 2007
721 posts
1541 upvotes
Milton,ON

[Costco] Samsung Galaxy Buds Live $217.99

Costco has the buds on sale for $30 off, bringing it down to $217 .

these buds did not work well for me on my s9 plus, there was major interference when the phone was in my pocket. Not sure if its because of my device, but was not happy and costco took them back.

the problems seem to be happening with some, but others who have no issues really like them.

Yes, they are open style, meaning you won't get the best ANC, there is no comparison to headphones that seal the ear.

I found them comfortable for the most part, i have bigger ears, but they fit well.

does anyone know if Costco, will not honor a second return if i buy them and i have the same problem?

thanks
Your signature will appear like this in posts
16 replies
Jul 27, 2015
137 posts
37 upvotes
Lower Mainland
In4mer514 wrote:

does anyone know if Costco, will not honor a second return if i buy them and i have the same problem?

thanks
yes if same issues arises and you return within the window of return it should be fine
May 28, 2006
838 posts
592 upvotes
In4mer514 wrote: these buds did not work well for me on my s9 plus, there was major interference when the phone was in my pocket. Not sure if its because of my device, but was not happy and costco took them back.

the problems seem to be happening with some, but others who have no issues really like them.

thanks
I mean people return Xmas trees in February so I think you're good.

With that said I have seen some reviews that have said the range isn't as good as other wireless headphones, like when compared to the galaxy buds +
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Will in store price be lowered?

I always see the price being lowered, but for buds live?
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
I just got the Buds+ and they are miles ahead of the IconX I've been using for the last two years. You can barely feel them, are super easy to pair, and are small and sleek. I say get them on sale versus the Live ones.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
moulamou wrote: I just got the Buds+ and they are miles ahead of the IconX I've been using for the last two years. You can barely feel them, are super easy to pair, and are small and sleek. I say get them on sale versus the Live ones.
YOu got them at costco? Costco.ca ? I have a 10$ coupon from upgrading to executive, but seems like costco.ca price is inflated due to shipping cost.
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
BertL67369 wrote: YOu got them at costco? Costco.ca ? I have a 10$ coupon from upgrading to executive, but seems like costco.ca price is inflated due to shipping cost.
I got mine from Samsung store with 50% off due to A71 purchase but there have been many deals for the Buds+ recently. To me, the price difference is not justified.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Amazon i bought for $15 buds knockoff
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1788 posts
2625 upvotes
The secondary market is flooded with Buds Live because Samsung has been giving them away with phone purchase. Recently bought it for $145 cash.
Nov 25, 2006
588 posts
401 upvotes
I returned mine because the left earbud would not turn on after two days. Sound quality was pretty good when they worked considering they are open type.