Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Samsung Galaxy S5e cover/keyboard @ 29,97$

Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2736 posts
500 upvotes
Ontario
martlgore wrote: Sad to see in 2020...
Who said anything about racism. I downvoted cuz you gave an ignorant answer to a valid question.
I dont care what language it was written in, its not Anglais, so I dont understand it.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1237 posts
871 upvotes
Nepean
martlgore wrote: I think you are too fragile...

Putting too much anger on a personal opinion towards me VS the real deal...

Sorry for you buddy...
Not sure why you're also PMing me on here. You've got issues man, great post though
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4926 posts
1284 upvotes
Toronto
What's up with Samsung's ridiculous naming scheme for their tablets?

Of all the names they could have come up with, they call it the Tab s5/s5e/s6, which creates confusion with the Galaxy S5/S6, and makes these tablets sound ancient since we're on galaxy S10/S20 now?

Could they seriously not come up with a different naming scheme?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2473 posts
617 upvotes
Ottawa
martlgore wrote: By the way, if I could downvote you as you did for my post, I would do it in a heartbeat... Think before downvote...
usually i give an upvote for an effort, but have downvoted you for your attitude.
Too bad i can't downvote more than once...actually seeing as others threat you, i think it would be a sea of downvotes, if not an ocean.
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8138 posts
1782 upvotes
Mississauga
golden_m wrote: usually i give an upvote for an effort, but have downvoted you for your attitude.
Too bad i can't downvote more than once...actually seeing as others threat you, i think it would be a sea of downvotes, if not an ocean.
You can downvote him more - search for his other started threads and go wild.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1027 posts
2648 upvotes
Calgary, AB
martlgore wrote: Yep! Can you imagine that there someone that downvoted 2X this deal? [cough, cough]... #Heythumb88
Can you imagine that someone would call out the usernames of those who down vote their post?

Here's another down vote from me. And I've saved you the trouble by calling myself out.
Aug 24, 2007
476 posts
59 upvotes
Montreal
IKnowUSexy wrote: DO NOT BUY!!!
MtnGrl
December 12, 2019
Avoid this keyboard. In addition to the previous comment about on/off, flimsy etc, about which i completely agree, the function keys don't work. I can't type the (at) symbol and the usual % shift features don't work. Chat was kind but had no fix other than to wait for an update. I will return this item.
Helpful?Yes (1)No (0)
The cover that does not turn off the power!!!
y2k.ca
December 9, 2019
Great job Samsung! You made a tablet cover that doesn't turn off the screen automatically when you close it. And for $140 no less. I'd love to talk to the product manager that thought that was acceptable.
Helpful?Yes (2)No (0)
Really bad selection
Beeshive
October 20, 2019
I bought this keyboard to go with my new Tab e5s.
Unfortunately, someone at Samsung Canada thought that I would enjoy the French layout even though I don't speak a work of French and have typed on the English QWERTY layout since junior high school as that is what is used in English Canada.
In fact, if I go into any computer store and get a keyboard, it will automatically be the English QWERTY layout. If I go to a local computer shop and ask for the French QWERTY layout, I'll have to special order it.
I'll never understand why Samsung thought that I'd ever want a keyboard with the French layout.
Helpful?Yes (1)No (0)
That's the law in Canada buddy, get used to it.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4093 posts
172 upvotes
Sadly you need to buy out of market keyboards if you want the non-bilingual layout.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1122 posts
454 upvotes
"speak a work of French" I guess English might be an issue too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)