• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 7:56 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
3 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough

[Costco] Samsung Galaxy S5e Tab

This is the latest Samsung Galaxy Tablet - S5e (essential version) with the full version (S5) coming out later in the year. The price is the same as Best Buy and other retailers, but it includes a genuine Samsung case/keyboard - valued at $150. I purchased and had a few days experience with it. It is virtually a micro PC, Extreme portability and gorgeous screen (OLED). It is a perfect companion for someone (like me) goes to read/consume contents in Tim Hortons / McDonald's / Starbuck. Make your own judgment. I think it is an excellent deal. Don't know if it is time-limited or it can be matched with Best Buy. At this time it is only available at Costco.
5 replies
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
3 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough
Sorry, I have left out several points in the initial posting:
a) There is an expiry date - July 31
b) To use the "PC" mode, you have to use the Dex mode by Samsung (again make your own judgment - I like it very much)
c) To complement the Dex mode, I suggest you use a blue tooth mouse paired with tablet (you will enjoy the experience)
Jul 19, 2018
79 posts
350 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 2:09 pm
You are very late to the party on this deal. See this thread: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/costco- ... 0-2280596/

Note that there is a pretty severe design flaw that reduces WiFi signal strength when you hold the tablet a certain way. To what degree depends on a number of factors.
Whatever.....,my tablet has no design flaw.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1191 posts
805 upvotes
Very late to the party. Best deal was stacking staples 10% off coupon on top of computer price error with the headphones (a sale started on the headphones but the system took the full msrp off the combo price).
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
3 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough
Sorry for the late discovery of the deal. And thank you for the notification. Obviously I do not follow losely (enought) the deal forum in Redflagdeals. I still find it to be a very good deal. And it fits my life as "coffee soldier" who can enjoy the bagel / coffee with this tablet in the many coffee joints in Toronto.Smiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open Mouth