• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 7:56 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
3 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough

[Costco] Samsung Galaxy S5e Tab

This is the latest Samsung Galaxy Tablet - S5e (essential version) with the full version (S5) coming out later in the year. The price is the same as Best Buy and other retailers, but it includes a genuine Samsung case/keyboard - valued at $150. I purchased and had a few days experience with it. It is virtually a micro PC, Extreme portability and gorgeous screen (OLED). It is a perfect companion for someone (like me) goes to read/consume contents in Tim Hortons / McDonald's / Starbuck. Make your own judgment. I think it is an excellent deal. Don't know if it is time-limited or it can be matched with Best Buy. At this time it is only available at Costco.
5 replies
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
3 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough
Sorry, I have left out several points in the initial posting:
a) There is an expiry date - July 31
b) To use the "PC" mode, you have to use the Dex mode by Samsung (again make your own judgment - I like it very much)
c) To complement the Dex mode, I suggest you use a blue tooth mouse paired with tablet (you will enjoy the experience)
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1312 posts
1029 upvotes
Very late to the party. Best deal was stacking staples 10% off coupon on top of computer price error with the headphones (a sale started on the headphones but the system took the full msrp off the combo price).
[OP]
Dec 16, 2012
3 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough
Sorry for the late discovery of the deal. And thank you for the notification. Obviously I do not follow losely (enought) the deal forum in Redflagdeals. I still find it to be a very good deal. And it fits my life as "coffee soldier" who can enjoy the bagel / coffee with this tablet in the many coffee joints in Toronto.Smiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open Mouth