• Jun 30th, 2020 10:13 pm
[OP]
Jul 20, 2009
473 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa

[Costco] Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Bundle $329

Hi all,

I am in the market for a smart watch and I come across to this bundle deal from Costco and Samsung CA for Samsung Galaxy Active (non-LTE version). I think it's a decent deal (and for sure NOT hot deal) and please go easy on me as I am new to smart watch

Please let me know if it's worth it. If not, what other options out there within price range <$350

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, 44mm Aluminum Black Bundle ($329 after 70$ off)
https://www.costco.ca/samsung-galaxy-wa ... 81649.html

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 ($269 on Samsung.ca with SPC discount)

Thanks in advance

LT
36 replies
Jan 6, 2011
121 posts
196 upvotes
toronto
Got this recently for my wife, she loves it.
FYI if you can find it in store, it is 299
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1245 posts
658 upvotes
Calgary
I'm confused. Whats in the bundle?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7417 posts
4894 upvotes
Canada
ibuddler wrote: I'm confused. Whats in the bundle?
Extra wireless charger
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1732 posts
1005 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you can wait a little longer. Newer one should be coming out.
[OP]
Jul 20, 2009
473 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa
Zaraki wrote: It's also in special on amazon.ca. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07WRK59DT/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

And hmm, how do you get the SPC discount?
I think your best bet is to go with Costco bundle deal, since it's 20$ cheaper and it comes with free wireless charger.

To get SPC deal; you must login into SPC (free trial now) and click on Samsung store to see it
ibuddler wrote: I'm confused. Whats in the bundle?
The bundle also comes with 2x Wireless charge from Costco and I believe it's Samsung Wireless Charger
[OP]
Jul 20, 2009
473 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa
chilli604 wrote: If you can wait a little longer. Newer one should be coming out.
Do you know when the new is coming out? and what is a target price?

Now, I am debating is it worth $60 to go with Costco bundle or $270 from Samsung.ca
Oct 8, 2019
22 posts
11 upvotes
I believe the next Samsung watch series is coming out next month so that's why I've decided to wait. Worst case scenario, this one should drop in price if the new one comes out Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Costco's warranty process is amazing too so take that into consideration
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1732 posts
1005 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anzvietboy wrote: Do you know when the new is coming out? and what is a target price?

Now, I am debating is it worth $60 to go with Costco bundle or $270 from Samsung.ca
I think Aug? Someone confirm this

$60 for a wireless charger? How many watts?
Dec 14, 2009
112 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
As others have stated the new watch is on the horizon, though it's a continuation of the Samsung's regular Galaxy Watch line and not the Active one.
[OP]
Jul 20, 2009
473 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa
chilli604 wrote: I think Aug? Someone confirm this

$60 for a wireless charger? How many watts?
I think it's just a standard wireless charger; as it didn't say much on Costco page as usual. I guess, it's not worth extra $60 for an addition wireless charger. But you can't go wrong with Costco as you always can return for new gen next few month if you would like

qyrus wrote: As others have stated the new watch is on the horizon, though it's a continuation of the Samsung's regular Galaxy Watch line and not the Active one.
Do you know how much it would cost for this new gen watch? It looks like Fossil smart watch :( :(
Mar 7, 2017
383 posts
146 upvotes
im still looking for the SGW 46mm, missed out on that ebay deal for $199.
Sep 11, 2008
522 posts
268 upvotes
Quebec
qyrus wrote: As others have stated the new watch is on the horizon, though it's a continuation of the Samsung's regular Galaxy Watch line and not the Active one.
Will most likely offer same features as the Active 2 so it doesn't matter much.