Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Samsung QN75Q60R for $1997! $500 less than Black Friday

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2020 9:37 pm
Aug 6, 2012
134 posts
57 upvotes
TORONTO
velodyne wrote: BEWARE of Samsung warranty.

Two and half months later, I still don't have an ETA on a monitor replacement.

They don't do their own repairs but have 3rd party shops do it. No one answers emails, manager not available to speak with you, I'm at a point where I'm threatening them to take my story to a news outlet.

I'll never buy another Samsung product. (this is for a high end QLED monitor). Just look online for Samsung warranty experiences people are having.
Same experiences here. Bought a widescreen 34 inch business monitor and it died after 6 months. Samsung pointed me to a 3rd party shop in Hamilton (I live in Toronto) that has the worst service.
Banned
Aug 9, 2016
17 posts
4 upvotes
reyoasian wrote: That's why Costco!
What is Costco going to do for you after you had the monitor for a while?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Vkolla wrote: Can anyone suggest a best television above 55 inch smart with descent features under $1000? Thanks in advance
Vizio P series is also a solid TV
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Jun 7, 2008
304 posts
245 upvotes
Oakville
AlMosDef wrote: Price dropped to $1920 at Best Buy. YMMV for local stock. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... lsrc=aw.ds

I’m happy with my 65” Sony X950, but wouldn’t mind the larger screen. Decisions decisions Thinking Face
I'm not sure that is much of a decision! Keep the 950. The Q60 isn't an upgrade, it's just the larger variant. 65" is still a very large TV.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2014
1485 posts
3240 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
velodyne wrote: What is Costco going to do for you after you had the monitor for a while?
Costco's customer service is legendary. I wouldn't be surprised if Costco takes the loss and reimburses you when the manufacturer refuses.

There's a reason that Costco members are amongst the most loyal clientele and will gladly pay the membership fee every year.
Mar 1, 2019
280 posts
439 upvotes
I'm still kicking myself for missing that deal, really hoping it goes back on sale for super bowl.
$250 Acer Laptop Black Friday deal survivor.
Sep 19, 2016
138 posts
50 upvotes
unfortunately i have to completely disagree even though i jumped on the TCL bandwagon a couple months back. the panel lottery is real and i lost, my daughter asked me today "why does it look likes its always raining in this game?" the dark spots and dirty screen is terrible. no more TCL for me.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5241 posts
3520 upvotes
zdpz wrote: Can anyone recommend the best TV under $2000 (when on sale) that's greater than 75"? Preferably 80"+
The only 80+ is the RU8000.

Have been using mine for a week and it's great. Bear in mind it's not the best 80"+ TV but every other 80" TV is well north of $2500-3000. You can get a 4K projector but add in the costs of mounting and wiring one properly, if you have the means and space too, it gets up there too.

Between a 75" Q60 and a 82" RU8000 for same price, i would go 82". I was struggling with this against the TCL 6 for $1669 but like cars, there's no replacement for displacement! Go big! If your viewing distance is 16-20 feet away, going big is important.

Brightness especially with HDR content requires a bit of fiddling but the RTINGs settings suggested by them and users seem to work fine. HDR content looks great, but yes if you pay $1000-4000 more you can get AMAZING results, especially with OLED if you have OLED money.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
im about 6-8 feet max away from the tv is 82 way to big lol?
Sep 24, 2010
246 posts
90 upvotes
Ontario
dreaderus wrote: im about 6-8 feet max away from the tv is 82 way to big lol?
If you check rtings article discussing screen size vs viewing distance, it also has a calculator, at that viewing distance a 65" is recommended.