Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Sandisk 128GB USB 3.0 stick $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2017 10:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4997 posts
837 upvotes
Calgary

[Costco] Sandisk 128GB USB 3.0 stick $29.99

I know this is mentioned on the Source thread but deserves a thread of its own. Great deal for a USB 3.0. I picked up a couple yesterday.
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 15th, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
I apologize for offending sensitivities of alt right, alt left, or anyone in the middle, for humor or perspectives, for my maturity and occasional errors. I apologize for misunderstandings on gender, religion, politics, race or deals.
65 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
13935 posts
187440 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

It's been that price for weeks. :p

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4997 posts
837 upvotes
Calgary
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

It's been that price for weeks. :p

Ju Leon...
Thanks for your valuable input. I don't recall you taking the time to post the deal (or in fact anyone else except, as I mentioned, in the Source post).
I apologize for offending sensitivities of alt right, alt left, or anyone in the middle, for humor or perspectives, for my maturity and occasional errors. I apologize for misunderstandings on gender, religion, politics, race or deals.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1572 posts
459 upvotes
Cough wrote: I know this is mentioned on the Source thread but deserves a thread of its own. Great deal for a USB 3.0. I picked up a couple yesterday.
Which The Source thread?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1756 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
Cough wrote: Thanks for your valuable input. I don't recall you taking the time to post the deal (or in fact anyone else except, as I mentioned, in the Source post).
I don't typically go to costco, so I appreciate the deal. Seems like a great price.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5824 upvotes
Burlington
Cough wrote: Thanks for your valuable input. I don't recall you taking the time to post the deal (or in fact anyone else except, as I mentioned, in the Source post).
He makes a huge Costco East thread every Monday.
costco-costco-east-brossard-bridge-cand ... 7-2119366/
He even takes the time to post picture, whether people see it or not. This would be the 7th picture on the very first post in the above thread. Go have a look yourself!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4997 posts
837 upvotes
Calgary
konsensei wrote: He makes a huge Costco East thread every Monday.
He even takes the time to post picture, whether people see it or not.
Apologies. Maybe I never look at the Eastern Thread since I am in the West.... And of course since the mega threads are usually pictures, nothing comes up in search......

You are of course correct and here is the picture. I am sure your eyes are better than mine.Image

But I really do appreciate people doing the Costco mega threads.
Last edited by Cough on Aug 15th, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 12, 2017
620 posts
233 upvotes
Anyone do a speed check on this drive yet? Thinking about using it for an Nvidia internal memory.
May 27, 2011
575 posts
586 upvotes
konsensei wrote: He makes a huge Costco East thread every Monday.
He even takes the time to post picture, whether people see it or not. This would be the 7th picture on the very first post in the above thread. Go have a look yourself!
Hahaha.
Last edited by SuperStarDynex on Aug 15th, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4997 posts
837 upvotes
Calgary
kajo204 wrote: Which The Source thread?
If you search you will find the Source has a Nexxtech 128GB USB 2.0 for $29.99. Nowhere near as good but if you don't have Costco access....
Mar 1, 2005
191 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
it's USB 2.0
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4997 posts
837 upvotes
Calgary
dull wrote: it's USB 2.0
I am sure you are very knowledgeable to make such a clear statement. It is model SDZ48-128G and mysteriously is labelled "Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0" I guess the reference to 3.0 must mean 3.0 grams or something. Would you care to explain your position??
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
2937 posts
1852 upvotes
Winnipeg
While it's arguably the cheapest 128GB name brand sticks around it's not hot, normal deal as per others.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1663 upvotes
How is "regular price" a hot deal now............ ?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7688 posts
5187 upvotes
Canada
Cough wrote: I am sure you are very knowledgeable to make such a clear statement. It is model SDZ48-128G and mysteriously is labelled "Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0" I guess the reference to 3.0 must mean 3.0 grams or something. Would you care to explain your position??
He is talking about the Source one, that one is usb 2.0
Jan 21, 2017
98 posts
1725 upvotes
Sandisk is a good brand and providing good customer service and way better than Lexar (Anyway Micron kills Lexar brand)
It's Sandisk 'Ultra' model USB 3.0 so if you need fast writting speed you should consider 'Extreme' or 'Extreme Pro' model.
Anyway if you use Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 to USB 3.0 port. It's good enough for daily use

$29.99 is really good price for 128GB USB 3.0 flash drive and it's 'Sandisk'. (Of course you need a Costco Membership)
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2342 posts
992 upvotes
Can someone post the link for this product. I can't seem to find it on Costco website.