Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

SanDisk Extreme Portable 1TB Solid State Drive (SSD) For $99.97 in store YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2022 11:55 am
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
savemoresaveoften wrote: works with PS4 or PS5 ?
Yes

PS4: External hard drive support
https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/suppo ... d-support/

USB extended storage on PS5 consoles
https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/suppo ... d-storage/

What you can do with a formatted USB extended storage drive
  • You can store PS5 games and PS4 games.
  • You can play PS4 games directly from USB extended storage, which lets you save space on your PlayStation®5 console storage for PS5 games.
  • To play PS5 games, you need to copy game data from your USB extended storage drive back to your PS5 console's internal SSD storage. It’s much quicker to copy a PS5 game from USB extended storage than to re-download it.
If you want to use a USB extended storage drive that you were previously using with your PlayStation®4 console, simply connect it to your PS5™ console. You'll be able to access any PS4 games on the drive.
Destiny is all
Nov 30, 2012
879 posts
886 upvotes
MONTR
escape1975 wrote: These drives are $60 now at my Costco :)

Would get one but I don't know if I need it, and the speed is only 500mb/s for reading, how fast is the write speed?
Wow and I just piad 179.99 - 20$ = 159.99 for this drive at costco. Hope they go on sale again.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2014
1690 posts
2312 upvotes
GPS - error
kingkam92 wrote: Wow and I just piad 179.99 - 20$ = 159.99 for this drive at costco. Hope they go on sale again.
I think you bought the new generation model, the old ones are now sold out or who knows maybe went to liquidation stores ...

The new ones are much faster as far as I know.
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
escape1975 wrote: I think you bought the new generation model, the old ones are now sold out or who knows maybe went to liquidation stores ...

The new ones are much faster as far as I know.
Yes, new ones (V2) have transfer speeds up to 1050 MB/s

The older SATA version have read transfer speeds up to 550MB/s
Destiny is all