Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Secret Kitchen Appliance Sale at Costco (online only)

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2021 7:54 am
[OP]
Jun 26, 2019
10 posts
56 upvotes

[Costco] Secret Kitchen Appliance Sale at Costco (online only)

Not seeing this advertised anywhere, looks like most brands are included: LG, Whirlpool, Kitchenaid, Maytag, GE, Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire
Costco Appliance.jpg
And appears that this promotion is stacking with other appliance promotions.
Stack.jpg
58 replies
Dec 3, 2003
241 posts
70 upvotes
Thanks OP! Browsing appliances so this is great coupled with Costco’s extended warranty and delivery.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20268 posts
5729 upvotes
GTA
I wish I could filter out of stock units.

Regardless, thank you for the heads up, we need a new fridge and stove.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13318 posts
24567 upvotes
Secret Kitchen Appliance Sale at Costco
Posted in RFD

Not secret anymore Smirking Face
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8597 posts
3416 upvotes
Toronto
Any recommendations for fridges and electric stoves?
[OP]
Jun 26, 2019
10 posts
56 upvotes
The way things have been going lately I would say whatever has stock!

All joking aside, ultimately depends on what your needs are.

You'll get better luck finding something from one of the Korean brands (LG, Samsung) since there is some decent availability. Their stuff is more techy, if you like those types of features I'd look there.

Very hard to find options for the American brands (Whirlpool, Kitchenaid, Maytag, GE) but historically they have been the safer, more "reliable" options that aren't as feature rich.

Personally, I'm waiting for Kitchenaid but who knows how for long.
May 26, 2005
843 posts
627 upvotes
Variability wrote: Any recommendations for fridges and electric stoves?
Don't get LG fridges, hear a lot of problems regarding their compressor.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8597 posts
3416 upvotes
Toronto
Sourland wrote: The way things have been going lately I would say whatever has stock!

All joking aside, ultimately depends on what your needs are.

You'll get better luck finding something from one of the Korean brands (LG, Samsung) since there is some decent availability. Their stuff is more techy, if you like those types of features I'd look there.

Very hard to find options for the American brands (Whirlpool, Kitchenaid, Maytag, GE) but historically they have been the safer, more "reliable" options that aren't as feature rich.

Personally, I'm waiting for Kitchenaid but who knows how for long.
Which kitchenaid appliances?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3662 posts
316 upvotes
anybody getting rid of their working old fridge?

I can come pick it up, if you are just going to throw it away?

*edit* located in toronto
Last edited by Electricute on May 21st, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 30, 2007
319 posts
549 upvotes
Calgary
Electricute wrote: anybody getting rid of their working old fridge?

I can come pick it up, if you are just going to throw it away?
Free coast-to-coast appliance pickup and re-use/recycle? Now THAT'S customer service! Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 9, 2013
130 posts
50 upvotes
BC
prices have gone up significantly over the past 1.5 year. I bought a whirlpool french door in Nov 2019 for 1395, now the same fridge is $1695.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1318 posts
483 upvotes
Montreal,QC
I don't seem to get 550$.
I tried many brands and combinations
Nov 22, 2013
228 posts
221 upvotes
nebiopassat wrote: prices have gone up significantly over the past 1.5 year. I bought a whirlpool french door in Nov 2019 for 1395, now the same fridge is $1695.
Plus the 25% rebate for most energy star appliances in Ontario that had been available.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1397 posts
2186 upvotes
Randalpink73 wrote: Plus the 25% rebate for most energy star appliances in Ontario that had been available.
Was good while it lasted. My cousin ordered a laundry combo in December just before it expired. They took until mid-April to deliver though Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Aug 4, 2015
24 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal, QC
irodeo wrote: I don't seem to get 550$.
I tried many brands and combinations
Same, am I missing something?
Feb 5, 2015
379 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
calamitoso wrote: Same, am I missing something?
the op has 2 fridge and 1 dishwasher in cart, if you add 3 items of same brand then you get the 550 discount
(works with maytag)
Jan 31, 2011
928 posts
483 upvotes
Toronto
aintic wrote: Was good while it lasted. My cousin ordered a laundry combo in December just before it expired. They took until mid-April to deliver though Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
The rebate lasted pretty good as it was supposed to expire on Mar 31st 2021 and then it got extended to Apr 14th. I was able to take advantage of this to get my tankless water heater with $850 rebate last month.
Mar 14, 2018
367 posts
401 upvotes
I’ve been seeing this “offer” for months now but everything I clicked on was not available in my area and they never seemed to restock.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1585 posts
374 upvotes
Toronto
roastpuff wrote: Don't get LG fridges, hear a lot of problems regarding their compressor.
From my research, this was a problem over the past decade that has been resolved in the newer models, and LG has thrown in a 10 year warranty for compressors now as well. For that reason I decided to go with the LG, and am hoping that any issues will be resolved by thay generous warranty.