Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Secret Kitchen Appliance Sale at Costco (online only)

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2021 7:54 am
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3495 posts
2047 upvotes
Hood_Rep wrote: Mostly OOO
yeah great deal if like each appliance to be a different color to cash in deal
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1039 posts
1898 upvotes
Calgary
number8888 wrote: It's only a sale when you get more than one piece. We only need a new induction stove and I am not seeing anything interesting.
The LG electric oven we bought in early April is on for $250 less now, even without the bundling sale…
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Oct 19, 2014
59 posts
32 upvotes
Montréal
straysheepie wrote: Thanks OP! Browsing appliances so this is great coupled with Costco’s extended warranty and delivery.
Samsung 30 in. 6.3 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Slide-in Induction Range with True Convection
Item 8901189Model NE63T8911SS/AC

200 bucks more than at Bestbuy.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2006
1824 posts
313 upvotes
RockyMtns27 wrote: The LG electric oven we bought in early April is on for $250 less now, even without the bundling sale…
Do u mind the share the link? and how do u like it so far? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1039 posts
1898 upvotes
Calgary
umlowcn wrote: Do u mind the share the link? and how do u like it so far? Thanks.
We’re happy with it so far, especially as Costco is honouring the price match even after the 30 day price match period expired.

https://www.costco.ca/lg-30-in.-6.3-cu. ... 81235.html

It’s posted in my message on the first page as well. ;-)
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Aug 5, 2017
479 posts
487 upvotes
avoid samsung : ice build up on the fan witht those dual fan system
avoid lg : bad compressor, labor not included in warranty
Jun 19, 2008
68 posts
9 upvotes
Any specific fridge and stove brands and model # worth looking into? (not samsung or LG)
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1450 posts
901 upvotes
Any thoughts on the Samsung NE63A6511SS/AC stove. Has anybody purchased this one?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1450 posts
901 upvotes
TranT14 wrote: Samsung 30 in. 6.3 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Slide-in Induction Range with True Convection
Item 8901189Model NE63T8911SS/AC

200 bucks more than at Bestbuy.
Shows $899 on bestbuy
Jul 25, 2013
135 posts
38 upvotes
Gspot wrote: Any specific fridge and stove brands and model # worth looking into? (not samsung or LG)
Bosch
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3607 posts
2294 upvotes
Airdrie
We bought Samsung washer & dryer and the labels on the control panel of the washer literally washed off with soap and water. Googling revealed it to be an ongoing issue. Samsung warranty refused to do anything. Costco accepted return even though it was about 5 months after purchase. Will not buy Samsung again for anything.

Replaced washer/dryer with LG, no complaints. Recently replaced all kitchen appliances with LG. No issues so far, except the fridge is hard to keep clean.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
May 12, 2021
138 posts
62 upvotes
Opposite for us, bought the LG 4616 induction range in March for $2500 and now showing $3000. 4616 is quite old replaced by the 4617 and the LG Studio so don’t understand why this unit went up.
RockyMtns27 wrote: The LG electric oven we bought in early April is on for $250 less now, even without the bundling sale…
Jul 23, 2009
693 posts
457 upvotes
jeeva86 wrote: Any chance you can delay delivery to 3 months from now?
dont think so. the item is shipped rt away , the only leeway is the date selector you have on delivery page, and doesn't go that far out.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
8121 posts
2075 upvotes
Ottawa
desi_mtl_dude wrote: dont think so. the item is shipped rt away , the only leeway is the date selector you have on delivery page, and doesn't go that far out.
I just bought 5 appliances from BB today. They had a sale that ends today for bundling same brands together. Saved a good chunk of change for my precon rental.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2004
2422 posts
167 upvotes
Ottawa
desi_mtl_dude wrote: dont think so. the item is shipped rt away , the only leeway is the date selector you have on delivery page, and doesn't go that far out.
Do you recall how many days out you could book? Looking at a range that currently says June 4 and a washer that says June 11 as approximate appointment dates. Looking for delivery on June 16
Jul 23, 2009
693 posts
457 upvotes
barrist wrote: Do you recall how many days out you could book? Looking at a range that currently says June 4 and a washer that says June 11 as approximate appointment dates. Looking for delivery on June 16
sorry, I didn't check. I used costco to buy a dishwaher to replace crapped out . the initial date was may 28 duirng order, but when the shipment email came, i was able to pull it ahead to May 22. this was directly with the vendor/shipper.