Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Sectional couch $899

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2020 4:54 pm
Tags:
Feb 24, 2017
126 posts
46 upvotes
Proteinz wrote: Saw a bunch (a pretty big stack of boxes) at Markham East yesterday at noon. Maybe around 5-6 sets (3 boxes/set).
You saw this at $899 at Markham East? I just saw them today (Feb 11) and it is regular price at $1199 :(
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2170 posts
1470 upvotes
St. Catharines
I was eyeing this for a bit in store at 1199. Went away for the weekend and saw this post. Got back on Monday night. Stopped by Costco St. Catharines on Tuesday, still in stock but $1199. 30 day price match
Jul 15, 2005
165 posts
62 upvotes
Scarborough
smeeae wrote: You saw this at $899 at Markham East? I just saw them today (Feb 11) and it is regular price at $1199 :(
Yeah, looks like the price went up. I wouldn't be too distraught though, I looked at the couch and it didn't seem like it was amazing quality (the couch itself wasn't too comfy and the materials seemed a bit rough to the touch). The main positive is the modular design, good for the basement with kids or something.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1072 posts
191 upvotes
pigqq wrote: Does it have a time limit? such as within 1 year warranty or some time frame? Thank you!
Sorry for the very late reply. Technically no time limit since Costco has a satisfaction guarantee on everything they sell including the membership. I would hope people have reasonable expectations though. We don't need Costco's return policy going the way of LL Bean.