Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Sectional couch $899

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2021 5:10 pm
Tags:
Mar 22, 2012
72 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
abridges wrote: Short box pickup is fine
Yup. Just picked it up with a short box. The 2 big box on the bed and the ottoman in the backseat
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
peytonpeanut2017 wrote: only thing is that it doesn't look to have "connections" to hold the pieces together, on a non-carpet floor they tend to slide around and also side apart. looks to be a good quality build.... don't find much these days with a solid build and if you do they cheap out on the materials and support.

you have the costco return if they start to degrade and i'm sure the actual product warranty. my suggestion is to use them for a few months to actually get use out of them instead of putting them in a room you won't use much or else if they fail and it's over or close to the warranty expiry it will be a hassle getting it replaced.

our last few couches/sectionals have been garbage (leons, ikea) with either the frame/structure breaking after a few months of sitting on or the materials would strain, the stitching would pull away or just wear thin and we all know leons and what a complete shitshow it is dealing with anything after purchase with them. ikea wasn't too bad, it's just the hassle of loading it in the van and making the trek back to them and either getting a refund or finding a suitable replacement.

but this set looks to be good. lots of padding that i can see.
Yes there are connectors so the pieces don't separate. Down underneath.
Jul 26, 2009
221 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
I'll be going tomorrow anyone know if there's any stock in GTA
Apr 29, 2019
36 posts
59 upvotes
Been waiting for these to come back in stock. Purchased one from Saskatoon South for $799. They had 20 in stock when I called before buying on Friday- they appeared to be selling quickly the cashier said.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2006
1035 posts
256 upvotes
Waterloo
samj1 wrote: They will send someone to assess if it is normal wear and if it can be repaired. Ultimately, they will take the return and refund if you aren’t satisfied.
Does it have a time limit? such as within 1 year warranty or some time frame? Thank you!
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
1289 posts
463 upvotes
Calgary
dwfLuid wrote:
There is a tendency to feel like you're sliding forward. It's the design of the couch seat that's the problem. Likewise, if you're lying down, it will not fit two people side by side so no snuggle factor here.
Married 27 years snuggle not required.......lol
Jul 16, 2015
825 posts
891 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Then I suggest getting a super comfy recliner like my dad has! Lol
Last edited by dwfLuid on Feb 9th, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
1212 posts
581 upvotes
North York
Is that only colour available? Tempted to pull the trigger
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1819 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
afshaikh wrote: Is that only colour available? Tempted to pull the trigger
From what ppl have noticed, yes.
Mar 23, 2015
537 posts
232 upvotes
Westmount, QC
montrealmike wrote: Is this available anywhere in Montreal?
Saw it yesterday Montreal Downtown Bridge Costco
Nov 14, 2012
495 posts
196 upvotes
CALGARY
How about the leather recliner are they still $999?
Anyone seen them?
Feb 8, 2007
13 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga
yellowmp5 wrote: $899 at Newmarket. Hoping it will drop to $799 next week and I'll price adjust...if it's in stock.

Made 2 trips with Honda Odyssey minivan. Had to break out the 2 corner sectionals out of the box, since the box could not fit into the trunk opening.

Thanks op!
same for me too loaded this up in my Honda van - if mississauga location drops price to $799, possible to get a price adjustment on the $899 purchase price?
Oct 9, 2014
58 posts
15 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Flash21 wrote: same for me too loaded this up in my Honda van - if mississauga location drops price to $799, possible to get a price adjustment on the $899 purchase price?
Yup, if the same store you bought decreases to 799$. Can't with different warehouse.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2006
1275 posts
438 upvotes
Toronto
Are the legs detachable? I'm interested but I'm not sure if it will fit our door.
Home Phone: $0 since 2016 - Obi200/FPL with Google Voice (free call Can/US)
Koodo: $30 20GB for 24 months
Oct 9, 2014
58 posts
15 upvotes
Calgary, AB
jigsatics wrote: Are the legs detachable? I'm interested but I'm not sure if it will fit our door.
Yup.
May 29, 2006
691 posts
225 upvotes
Winnipeg stores sold out on the weekend
Dec 5, 2011
8 posts
3 upvotes
Bought this for 1100$ on January 27th. Will they do a price adjustment for me?
Mar 22, 2012
72 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Sykes96 wrote: Bought this for 1100$ on January 27th. Will they do a price adjustment for me?
From what I heard, as long as they have it in stock, they will

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)