Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Segway Ninebot eKickScooter - 299.97

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2023 4:42 pm
Tags:
Dec 16, 2019
70 posts
236 upvotes

[Costco] Segway Ninebot eKickScooter - 299.97

9 left in stock
Laird location Mississauaga
Images
  • 20220916_195520.jpg
  • 20220916_195532.jpg
46 replies
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1820 posts
700 upvotes
Canada
this is the one for kids
==
Telus iPhone 11 Pro
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1820 posts
700 upvotes
Canada
379 online still
==
Telus iPhone 11 Pro
Jan 22, 2015
816 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Queensway had a stack last night at same price
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
I can run faster then this scooter lol
Sep 26, 2012
534 posts
297 upvotes
Thornhill
muffin4life wrote: Says 8+... Is this for adults?
If you are under 132lbs, then it's fine I guess.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1433 posts
940 upvotes
Vancouver
I sent an E12 for warranty repair back in June and they still haven't fixed or replaced it. Nothing but runaround responses.

BTW, check out ninebot's BBB rating.
Dec 20, 2019
935 posts
3388 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
BensonNV wrote: I can run faster then this scooter lol
18 km for kids is actually pretty good, considering how risky they tend to play. Wish I had something like this as a child.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
turbo_slug wrote: I sent an E12 for warranty repair back in June and they still haven't fixed or replaced it. Nothing but runaround responses.

FWIW, the better business bureau is 100% useless and you should not base purchases off their ratings. RFD has just as much info/pull when push comes to shove. I've dealt with high rated BBB accredited businesses who screwed me out of thousands and BBB was not able to do anything about it. It's like a paid review site IMO where businesses can pay to get good ratings to entice business - but they are all really meaningless in the end
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2009
1122 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I saw the Segway Ninebot Max G30LP for $799.97 as well in store.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2009
3301 posts
1486 upvotes
Do not buy this one, it’s for kids and the range is ridiculously low.

At Target in the U.S. you can get the model up, double the range for the same price with the exchange rate.

We bought this one for our kid and had to upgrade right away because the range is so bad.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
55 Whr battery. That’s the same capacity as a professional 14-inch notebook battery. Don’t need to be a genius to figure out that’s not going to take you far.
Apr 3, 2007
235 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
turbo_slug wrote: I sent an E12 for warranty repair back in June and they still haven't fixed or replaced it. Nothing but runaround responses.

Where did they tell you to send it?
I went back and forth with their email support last fall and they said due to COVID all GTA repair shops were closed.
I opened another ticket in May and asked if I could finally have it repaired. Surprise, surprise - they said that now it's out of warranty and completely ignored the fact that the initial claim was done back last fall!
I asked them for a quote to have a post-warranty repair done.
Same answer like in the fall - we added you to the line for repairs and will contact you when our repair center resumes operations.
I guess I've written off a $1000 scooter that lasted 3-4 months and about 200km if I trust their app.
Sep 15, 2017
10 posts
15 upvotes
Oh that’s just wrong!

Not a lawyer….but I’d be looking into smalls claims court

These big corporations have to be held accountable
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7079 upvotes
West GTEH!
marvinandro wrote: Where did they tell you to send it?
I went back and forth with their email support last fall and they said due to COVID all GTA repair shops were closed.
I opened another ticket in May and asked if I could finally have it repaired. Surprise, surprise - they said that now it's out of warranty and completely ignored the fact that the initial claim was done back last fall!
I asked them for a quote to have a post-warranty repair done.
Same answer like in the fall - we added you to the line for repairs and will contact you when our repair center resumes operations.
I guess I've written off a $1000 scooter that lasted 3-4 months and about 200km if I trust their app.
Surprised you didn't return it to Costco. If that's where you purchased it.
😎

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)