Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Segway Ninebot MAX Electric Kick Scooter Bundle $999.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 9:12 pm
Jan 14, 2007
24 posts
6 upvotes
benzylique wrote: Btw , how is everyone enjoying their scooter? No accidents I hope!
I don't have a lot to compare it to (I've never ridden a scooter with good shocks, for example), but I love it. I've only ever ridden scooters with hard tires and I find that the air filled tires on the max do a decent job of shock absorption. It's still jarring at times, but bent knees help too. I love the built in bell and the top speed is perfect for me at the moment. The brakes are fantastic too. I haven't been able to truly test of the range yet, so no comment there. Overall, super happy with it.
Jun 3, 2007
579 posts
211 upvotes
Scarborough
benzylique wrote: Btw , how is everyone enjoying their scooter? No accidents I hope!
It's decent but not as useful as I thought,probably will return and buy another fold-able e-bicycle,about,same weight .
Tried for about 20kms during my recent trip on the streets of Timmins,Thunder bay and Sault Ste Marie. If it's on the street,it's pretty smooth but quite dangerous,got honked once at Timmins. On sidewalk or boardwalk,too shaky to use .
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
Zender wrote: Was for sale for the same price back in June but sold out quickly but now it's back in stock with 115 available as of this post.

BTW, I bought one of course :)
back in stock!
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
What's Costco's return policy on Escooters? Have they cracked down like other places where can't return bikes due to Covid and people returning them.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1550 posts
1130 upvotes
Toronto
soupnazi wrote: What's Costco's return policy on Escooters? Have they cracked down like other places where can't return bikes due to Covid and people returning them.
I originally bought the ES3 in early March, then returned it around 7 weeks later when they got the Max as for the cost I was not satisfied with the ES3 the range was crappy and the design was not as safe as the Max.

I would say you get at least 90 days if they consider it an electronic.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
Thanks! Good to know. Damn makes this harder to decide. Grrrr.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
soupnazi wrote: Thanks! Good to know. Damn makes this harder to decide. Grrrr.
If you read the return policy, scooters don't seem to fall under the 90 day return limitation, nor does the listing page say anything about 90 day returns.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: If you read the return policy, scooters don't seem to fall under the 90 day return limitation, nor does the listing page say anything about 90 day returns.

So that means you get even longer?! LOL

Brain says I shouldn't since Vancouver rain is coming in the fall and summer is alresdy over. Plus I have a newborn coming in Oct so that means no time and no sleep. Zombie mode. Gotta save budget too. I
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
soupnazi wrote: So that means you get even longer?! LOL

Brain says shouldn't since Vancouver rain is coming in the fall and summer is over. Plus newborn coming in Oct so that means no time and no sleep. Zombie mode. Plus budget.
The responsible thing would be to not get it.....

but scooters are pretty fun and might be a nice way to unwind.. plus RFD's motto: buy now think later...

Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: The responsible thing would be to not get it.....

but scooters are pretty fun and might be a nice way to unwind.. plus RFD's motto: buy now think later...

Haha. The Costco return policy is the safety net if I don't end up using it. I have a manual Razor A5 air and it's so much fun. Much more fun than my bike for sure.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
Order shipped. Arrival Sept 16th. Oh man, here comes trouble.

Thanks to Covid, I finally got a folding bike and manual kick scooter this year.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
Scooter arrived. The box was taped up many times which made it look like it was already opened. The 6 screws were not in the plastic bag for them but all around the entire box. I was worried this was used but all the screens still had protective tape and the wheels didn't show any wear. The included phone holder won't work with my phone in it'ls case and is a piece of garbage. Charging now.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Just arrived. Almost died. Face With Tears Of Joy Knees and back are killing me after a quick ride. Don't know how old people do it.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
Lol. Did you bend knees while riding rather than locking knees? I heard it helps with absorbing shock.

On a side note. The scooter is no longer on Costco's website. Havnt had a chance to try mine yet due to all the forest fire haze and poor air quality.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
vivibaby wrote: Just arrived. Almost died. Face With Tears Of Joy Knees and back are killing me after a quick ride. Don't know how old people do it.
New flash: you're one of those old people Face With Tears Of Joy
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
soupnazi wrote: Lol. Did you bend knees while riding rather than locking knees? I heard it helps with absorbing shock.

On a side note. The scooter is no longer on Costco's website. Havnt had a chance to try mine yet due to all the forest fire haze and poor air quality.
That helped but I think it’s because I don’t have my feet side by side. I was riding it like a snowboard.
peakingduck wrote: New flash: you're one of those old people Face With Tears Of Joy
I just hit my mid 20s. Scooters aren’t just for people in their teens. Disappointed But Relieved Face

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)