Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Seville Classics 6-shelf Commercial Shelving $130

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2022 11:20 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 8, 2016
644 posts
1445 upvotes

[Costco] Seville Classics 6-shelf Commercial Shelving $130

See this shelve is on sale in Ottawa Barrhaven store. Discounted from $170 to $130. The original price one or two weeks ago is $160. Well. It may never go back to previous price because of inflation.

This commercial 6-shelf unit from Vancouver Classics Inc. easily organizes any space or room. Assemble the heavy duty, chrome finish, NSF® certified shelving easily without tools, and the interlocking shelves with retaining ledges allow for multiple configurations. This shelving system is perfect for homes, offices, garages, warehouses, kitchens, restaurants, file room, and any other places you need to organize.

Features:
6 heavy-duty centre-truss 121.9 cm x 45.7 cm (48 in. x 18 in.) adjustable shelves
NSF® certified
Clear coated chrome finish
Heavy-duty steel construction
4 - 10.2 cm (4-in.) commercial wheels
4 leveling feet
Units can be linked together to build a larger storage system

Capacity:
362.9 kg (800 lb.) per shelf on leveling feet
2177.4 kg (4,800 lb.) entire shelving system on leveling feet
362.9 kg (800 lb.) entire shelving system using wheels

Specifications:
Dimensions (L x W x H): 121.9 cm x 45.7 cm x 182.8 cm (48 in. x 18 in. x 72 in.)
Weight: 42.2 kg (93.7 lb.)

Warranty:
1 year
Specifications

BrandVancouver Classics
ColourSilver
Frame MaterialMetal
Frame Material DetailsSteel
Number of Shelves6 Shelves
Shelf/Rack MaterialSteel
Unit Overall Height182.88 cm (72 in.)
Unit Weight Capacity362.87 kg (800 lb.)
Weight42.5 kg (93.7 lb.)
Shipping & Returns

Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4 - 10 business days from the time of order.
For more information regarding UPS delivery, click here.

Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Images
  • 95FECD17-260C-4196-85DE-BFF77D716023.jpeg
  • 58ED9D57-C7AA-4CED-8577-EC3D38AFBE38.jpeg
  • BBEFC58A-6810-4A39-AB41-64E1CDE0543A.jpeg
Last edited by springrain on Jun 30th, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 26, 2018
1437 posts
3784 upvotes
Can someone confirm if this is this the same unit that dropped to 85$ on sale or with exec coupons before?

180 online... wow
I have spoken
Avatar origins story
Sr. Member
Feb 21, 2003
870 posts
724 upvotes
Richmond BC
almasyseifer wrote: Can someone confirm if this is this the same unit that dropped to 85$ on sale or with exec coupons before?

180 online... wow
This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.

I suppose it's still cheaper in store. probably not $85
Best deal (from almost 20 years ago): 2 boxes (20 reams of 500) of HP 92 white papers from staples for $7.00
Back when staples price match and takes off 50% of the price difference. (2004)
Member
Apr 19, 2020
442 posts
664 upvotes
langley
Few years ago was like 75 on sale ingot 11 but prices keep going up
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 8, 2016
644 posts
1445 upvotes
jimmyche wrote: This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price.

I suppose it's still cheaper in store. probably not $85
Price in store is $130
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 19, 2005
3662 posts
1278 upvotes
Ottawa
springrain wrote: Price in store is $130
Which Ottawa store did you see this at?. Bought two boxes yesterday at the business centre in Gloucester and they were regular price
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 8, 2016
644 posts
1445 upvotes
shadow_cruiser wrote: Which Ottawa store did you see this at?. Bought two boxes yesterday at the business centre in Gloucester and they were regular price
Barrhaven.
Newbie
Jul 10, 2020
23 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
Bought one today at Guelph ON location for the price in the picture.
Newbie
Jan 15, 2009
86 posts
139 upvotes
It looks like the Amazon basic shelf I brought a year ago, for $59. It was without the wheels but everything else looks the same.
Member
Mar 8, 2008
447 posts
706 upvotes
gatineau
I got one a few years ago when it was under $100

this thing is heavy duty. I use it for storing less used kitchen gear. Also, using S-Hooks along the sides, can hang cast iron, kitchen tools, etc.

Costco also has some shelf liners perfectly matched to these shelves.

Really amazing. I would love another but i can't figure out where I could place a second unit.
Jr. Member
Jan 6, 2009
117 posts
53 upvotes
bouche wrote:
Costco also has some shelf liners perfectly matched to these shelves.
Do you recall what the shelf liner is call and price? A photo of the packaging will be even better. Would like to pick some up at Costco. Thanks!
Member
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
210 posts
6 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Anyone know where you can get parts?
I will try calling their US number when they open next week and see what can be done, but free shipping is only in the US according to site

Nice thing is you can order verticals for $50USD to make another shelf out of spares, which is what I plan to do
https://www.sevilleclassics.com/product ... 9521516702

EDIT: okay I guess it's Vancouver Classics in Canada
https://vancouverclassics.com/collectio ... essories-1
Member
Mar 8, 2008
447 posts
706 upvotes
gatineau
tacsniper wrote: Do you recall what the shelf liner is call and price? A photo of the packaging will be even better. Would like to pick some up at Costco. Thanks!
liner.jpg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 18, 2008
3433 posts
1492 upvotes
Ottawa
GimmeGear wrote: Anyone know where you can get parts?
I will try calling their US number when they open next week and see what can be done, but free shipping is only in the US according to site

Nice thing is you can order verticals for $50USD to make another shelf out of spares, which is what I plan to do
https://www.sevilleclassics.com/product ... 9521516702

EDIT: okay I guess it's Vancouver Classics in Canada
https://vancouverclassics.com/collectio ... essories-1
Oh that's really nice! Thanks for the links!

Too bad though - the cost for 4 bars + 4 wheels totals to be $107.97 already :/

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)