Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Seville Classics UltraSlimline 102 cm (40 in.) Tower Fan, Grey for $49.99 In-Store

Dec 29, 2021
36 posts
17 upvotes

[Costco] Seville Classics UltraSlimline 102 cm (40 in.) Tower Fan, Grey for $49.99 In-Store

Seville Classics UltraSlimline 102 cm (40 in.) Tower Fan, Grey at $49.99 In-Store. (59.99 - $10 off = $49.99.)

https://www.costco.ca/seville-classics- ... 98873.html
Online at costo.ca at $69.99..

Appears same or kind of same at $115.87 Amazon.ca :)
https://www.amazon.ca/Seville-Classics- ... 07PGR9CNF/

Unsure, if this is a repost. If so, could admin please merger this post or delete!? Ty!
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 11th, 2022 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
14 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3607 posts
5352 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Saw this in-store several weeks ago for the same price. Reviews are all over the place so didn't end up buying one. Anyone have this model care to review it please ?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1518 posts
703 upvotes
Victoria
carmageddon wrote: Saw this in-store several weeks ago for the same price. Reviews are all over the place so didn't end up buying one. Anyone have this model care to review it please ?
I have 5 of the ones like the one posted in the OP from Amazon. They were bought at Costco years ago fort $50 each I think. They've been rock solid, one of them running every single night, the others throughout the summer. We used to go through many crappy "stand" fans before we got these tower fans and these have been great. Can't speak to the exact model from Costco this year, but it does seem to be the same brand.
Jul 14, 2019
226 posts
251 upvotes
Has been $49.99 for sometimes in store. They just increased the price.
Feb 4, 2013
498 posts
235 upvotes
Guelph
Agreed...bought these at the start of summer from Costco this year for 49.99 plus tax...this was before the whole noise about inflation. Surprised to see it at 59.99 a few laters.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3416 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto
The regular price was $49.99 last month.

The new regular price is $59.99.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
6691 posts
899 upvotes
Murica
Yes reg price increased and if people don’t notice, the price discount that ends today makes it look like a sale when it’s not.

Not sure of this years fan. But I have last years and I find that if you let it oscillate left and right eventually it will squeak. So I have it stationary only and no issues so far. Used daily for several hours.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1154 posts
1056 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
Bought this last winter from Costco for 19.97$, use it every day this summer. I always use the low level but the high tower makes a good airflow distribution comparing the the lower ones. The fan is quiet.
-------------
Fido Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 20GB - 25$
Public Mobile Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 2GB - 17$
Videotron Internet : 400/50M cable - 50$
May 14, 2018
951 posts
231 upvotes
Ontario
Is shake of so called inflation everyone is increasing their regular price and then giving them in sale in their previous price… how media is raising the inflation I’m thinking is that so actually happening!!!

Correct me if I’m wrong… Neutral Face
Oct 21, 2009
921 posts
850 upvotes
carmageddon wrote: Saw this in-store several weeks ago for the same price. Reviews are all over the place so didn't end up buying one. Anyone have this model care to review it please ?
Excellent fans! Wobbles occasionally, but with the amount of use these go through I can understand
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
2133 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
Bought one last week, so far so good. Full speed pushes a decent amount of air, not too loud, for $50 it feels like a good deal. My older Costco tower fan is still running after several years so I have high hopes for this one.
Jul 18, 2007
52 posts
27 upvotes
The model few years ago used to be a lot better. This one is made of cheaper plastic and it's noisy. It works well though. The older one I have doesn't have the noise problem. I ended up returning it Crying Face
Those that don't have sensitive hearing might not mind though!
Jun 15, 2010
192 posts
120 upvotes
Richmond
If you oscillate it a lot, itll eventually squeaks when it turns. Kinda annoying. Currently using as standstill fan.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2984 posts
2445 upvotes
Mississauga
dontelother wrote: Is shake of so called inflation everyone is increasing their regular price and then giving them in sale in their previous price… how media is raising the inflation I’m thinking is that so actually happening!!!

Correct me if I’m wrong… Neutral Face
Costco has been gouging when things sell well/quickly or in leak season. It used to be against their pricing code... But since covid.. Their execs threw that to shit for their fat bonuses.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5799 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
I got one last summer and the price definitely increased this year.

It ain't the most silent tower fan, but it does a great job cooling you off during hot weather.