Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Shark IQ Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum with Self-empty Base $394.99 - $50 Coupon (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2020 11:53 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1521 posts
1542 upvotes

[Costco] Shark IQ Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum with Self-empty Base $394.99 - $50 Coupon (YMMV)

*Updated Post
**New Expiry Date

Saw the Shark IQ Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum with Self-empty Base on Sale at Costco. Great Robot for this price + Costco no hassle returns if broken/you have issues.

You can lower the price if you purchase this: https://www.costco.ca/gift-of-membershi ... 48665.html
You will get a $50 discount code for your next purchase >$250. This will bring the price down to $344.99.

Some people mention Prices lower then $300. This is with Shark directly. Find all the details in here: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/sharkcl ... s-2332029/
Last edited by Bubblegum86 on Dec 8th, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
87 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3732 posts
3741 upvotes
Alberta
Pretty good deal without having to jump through any hoops and Costco benefits. I ended up getting mine for $279 ($399 - 10% - 20%) from the previous thread.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1521 posts
1542 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Pretty good deal without having to jump through any hoops and Costco benefits. I ended up getting mine for $279 ($399 - 10% - 20%) from the previous thread.

I would be the guy who would pay the extra $50 to have a location to drop it off when it breaks or bugs are not fixed. Also the 20% was not for everyone.

Thanks for your input though Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3254 posts
999 upvotes
Toronto
Surprised to see it that low at a Canadian retailer, but good deal. Works out to be more expensive with tax since shark doesn't charge that, unless you have the $50 off coupon and don't want to make the effort for the additional 20% off going through shark. Good option though.
Nov 19, 2007
115 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
Sorry guys, can you please indicate how u get the 10% and 20% off?

Can that be joined with the -50?

Thx,
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1521 posts
1542 upvotes
ssss25 wrote: Sorry guys, can you please indicate how u get the 10% and 20% off?

Can that be joined with the -50?

Thx,
The 10 and 20% off are not with Costco. They are from Sharks website in the states.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/sharkcl ... #p31835754

I would rather buy from costco as returns are super easy. Robot has Bugs and they promised an update in January i believe. To much risk for me to ship it back to the states for an $50 savings.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13768 posts
5379 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Meanwhile, Bed Bath & Beyond is selling this for $699 ON SALE....

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... word=shark

There is something to be said about being protected by Costco's warranty. But also keep in mind when buying from Sharkclean's website that there is a 1 year VIP warranty (which I understand includes free shipping if you need to send the robot in for repairs/exchanges), a 90 day hassle free return guarantee. If you do need to return/send the robot in, it's through Fedex which might even be more convenient in terms of drop off locations than at Costco.
Last edited by rvs007 on Dec 6th, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 30, 2010
19 posts
3 upvotes
The Shark IQ is B/O on the other Thread .. or how many time before shipping
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13768 posts
5379 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bubblegum86 wrote: I would rather buy from costco as returns are super easy. Robot has Bugs and they promised an update in January i believe. To much risk for me to ship it back to the states for an $50 savings.
I believe any shipping for warranty or returns are to their warehouse in Quebec. It's done through Fedex and is free.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1521 posts
1542 upvotes
rvs007 wrote: Meanwhile, Bed Bath & Beyond is selling this for $699 ON SALE....

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... word=shark

There is something to be said about being protected by Costco's warranty. But also keep in mind when buying from Sharkclean's website that there is a 1 year VIP warranty (which I understand includes free shipping if you need to send the robot in for repairs/exchanges), a 90 day hassle free return guarantee. If you do need to return/send the robot in, it's through Fedex which might even be more convenient in terms of drop off locations than at Costco.
What holds me back is the fine print for the 1 year warranty: *Offer does not apply outside the contiguous U.S. Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or to territories outside of the contiguous 48 states or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6772 posts
2335 upvotes
Upvoted for not trying to scam a company.
Jan 16, 2011
25 posts
4 upvotes
What is the 50$ coupon people are taking about? If you guys haven't used it, there's also de 20$ off 100 from email subscription. It's still on until December 8th
Apr 26, 2019
336 posts
425 upvotes
This thread is very confusing - lots of mentions of various discounts and coupons with no detail. Can anyone who is up to date on this help summarize?
Dec 17, 2017
12 posts
4 upvotes
There are two other threads explaining the discount. Easier for you to search shark robot. One of the threads explains step wise. To add to this if you don't care about self emptying base I followed the same steps to get the non emptying shark for $245.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1521 posts
1542 upvotes
GordonGartrelle wrote: This thread is very confusing - lots of mentions of various discounts and coupons with no detail. Can anyone who is up to date on this help summarize?
Updated first post to make it clearer
Feb 2, 2007
90 posts
41 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought one from Shark for $280 total and it’s a great unit. Wouldn’t mind getting this one from Costco as well so I can have one on each floor. It’s a solid unit and I haven’t had any bugs show yet. App is basic but it works. Most importantly it does a great job cleaning the floor.
Sep 19, 2008
884 posts
807 upvotes
GordonGartrelle wrote: This thread is very confusing - lots of mentions of various discounts and coupons with no detail. Can anyone who is up to date on this help summarize?
buy from Shark = 280 tax inc. (after calling in to get 20% off)*
buy from Costco = $400 plus tax

The $50 off coupon is generic, so i wouldn't count it as a discount for this item