Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Shark Rocket Self-Cleaning Brushroll Corded Stick Vacuum for $159.99 (regular $199.99 20% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2021 10:41 pm
[OP]
Aug 28, 2019
150 posts
435 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Costco] Shark Rocket Self-Cleaning Brushroll Corded Stick Vacuum for $159.99 (regular $199.99 20% off)

Features:
  • Self-cleaning brushroll
  • XL dust cup capacity and advanced swivel steering
  • Powerful pet hair pickup
  • Converts to a handheld vacuum to clean above floors
In-store and online the price remains the same.

I was seeking a deal on Shark vacuum and brought it this week at Costco Scarborough Center. Used once and looks good except for the sound it makes. Any reviews?
Images
  • SharkRocket-Costco-Aug21.jpeg
20 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1965 posts
2698 upvotes
GTA
I have the cordless pet-pro and can vouch that the self cleaning head is magic. Never had to clean it once! My other vacuum clogs up after every use due to cat and wife’s hair.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1273 posts
1010 upvotes
Toronto
The online reviews are mixed. not sure if I want to pull the trigger and buy. I have been looking for a RELIABLE hand vacuum for less than $200 for a while… lot of terrible products out there.. so frustrating
Apr 27, 2013
678 posts
1056 upvotes
Montreal
I bought one a few months ago and I think this is an excellent vacuum cleaner. Top heavy but powerful.
FWIW my previous vacuum was a Dyson V8.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1273 posts
1010 upvotes
Toronto
namomaz wrote: I bought one a few months ago and I think this is an excellent vacuum cleaner. Top heavy but powerful.
I have the Eureka Lightspeed from Costco and it’s quite disappointing. I was debating getting the Dyson V8 when I goes on sale at Costco in a few days but I’ve read too many bad reviews… I guess I’ll test the Shark based on your feedback
Jul 23, 2011
805 posts
606 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
namomaz wrote: I bought one a few months ago and I think this is an excellent vacuum cleaner. Top heavy but powerful.
Do you have pets? Good on pet hair?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2786 posts
1936 upvotes
I have the older version of this. It's a workhorse. Cord's long enough to cover a 2000sq ft home and only relocating once when cleaning the main floor
Apr 27, 2013
678 posts
1056 upvotes
Montreal
Kaida9 wrote: Do you have pets? Good on pet hair?
I don't have pets but I think the vacuum is good enough for pet hair.
Sep 28, 2006
981 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
Do you have hardwood floor? Reading the reviews seem to indicate it's not very good on it.
Sep 7, 2010
243 posts
130 upvotes
T.Dot
I have the older model and gave it to my mother since it is so lightweight. I told my sister and she has one as well and it is amazing. I am looking at this new model and am really curious about the self-cleaning head because of the long hair I am picking up all the time from the girls.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1080 posts
188 upvotes
mcfrugal wrote: I have the Eureka Lightspeed from Costco and it’s quite disappointing. I was debating getting the Dyson V8 when I goes on sale at Costco in a few days but I’ve read too many bad reviews… I guess I’ll test the Shark based on your feedback
I bought two this model of Eureka both work well on hardwood floor and carpet daily. What is issue yours has?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2016
2591 posts
1496 upvotes
Ontario
My mom bought one of these a month or so ago. I tried it out but wasn't to keen on it. No hose at all to get into spots. Suction seems decent though it is corded so would hope it would be. To many parts, pita to attach/detach stuff and get at things etc. Only has a clip to hold one tool. Seems average to me...

I wouldn't buy it from Costco. She got it for $159 elsewhere...
·Ï¢årµ§·
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1478 posts
3325 upvotes
Canada
I've had this for over a year. It's great, no complaints, that's all.
Live a little
Jul 23, 2011
805 posts
606 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Just bought this, suction is way better than I expected. Tried it out after I had vacuum the house the day before and filled the bin. Wow.
My upright is a hoover wind tunnel. Also had the hoover linx for the kitchen but it went so the Shark was my replacement.
Now what to do about my main vacuum, it's made me realize that it's not very good!
Aug 26, 2011
456 posts
239 upvotes
I got the PetPro that retails for 300$ for about 168$. It’s bringing new life to my carpets, cat hair is GONE.
Koodo 6GB/40$ :twisted:
Apr 21, 2008
358 posts
465 upvotes
georgecantstandya wrote: I have the cordless pet-pro and can vouch that the self cleaning head is magic. Never had to clean it once! My other vacuum clogs up after every use due to cat and wife’s hair.
I love my Pet Pro too!

I have an upright Dyson and it’s a weekly chore cutting out hair and strands of carpet. To the point where I don’t even use it as often as I should

I agree. The self-cleaning head is something I never knew I needed until I started using it.

Might just hold out for another deal on the Pet Pro instead of this corded model (which is a great deal btw)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)