Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2021 9:53 pm
Dec 20, 2006
458 posts
36 upvotes
York
sy, please check PM
sy4 wrote: I bought the groupon Costco deal earlier and wasn’t able to use it. I would like to sell it at cost if anyone is interested.

It comes with $40 costco shop card and C$40 off any order of C$250+ on Costco.ca.

Details as follow:

This Costco Membership Package includes:
A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership
A membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone living at the same address, over the age of 18
A C$40 Costco Shop Card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
C$40 off any order of C$250+ on Costco.ca

Terms & Conditions:
After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
To qualify for the $40 Costco Shop Card, new members must pay for the tax portion of their Costco membership using any Mastercard® credit card.
Valid only for new members and those whose memberships have been expired for over 12 months
Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
Valid at Canada Costco locations only
Offer must be redeemed on Costco.ca. Cannot be redeemed in Costco warehouses
Banned
Nov 10, 2004
1415 posts
59 upvotes
surrey
I got 120 dollar coupon and 20 dollar auto renewal. i called them by phone and even gave credit card (normally i dont do that).
i can call then next year dec,ember and downgrade to gold star from executive
Dec 19, 2012
331 posts
152 upvotes
When I enter the code it is showing up as a 1 cent discount. Is that normal?
Mar 22, 2020
392 posts
260 upvotes
bgiles wrote: When I enter the code it is showing up as a 1 cent discount. Is that normal?
Yes that’s what shows up with the coupon code triggers a voucher coupon.
Dec 19, 2012
331 posts
152 upvotes
Canoes4Fun wrote: Yes that’s what shows up with the coupon code triggers a voucher coupon.
Thanks. Didn’t want to sign up and not get the right coupon
Apr 3, 2010
68 posts
22 upvotes
If anyone does not require the online voucher for $120 or 60 kindly PM me. I renewed couple months back and wasn't able to get this after speaking with CS.
Can work something out if your not using..trying to get a vacuum . Thank you kindly
Aug 19, 2019
170 posts
883 upvotes
Toronto GTA
Kewlguy0102 wrote: Quick DP: Did this in store yesterday and ended up with a better deal (for myself).

Customer Service wasn't able to find any of the $120 coupons so ended up with two $60 off $100 coupons plus the $20 off $100 for the auto-renewal, all on an executive re-activation of course! Not bad.
So, did u renew your existing executive membership?
If so, did u buy executive gift of membership card in the store or directly went to customer service for renewal.?any particular costco location?
Thanks in advance.!!
My membership expires in April but I missed to get $50 off 250 coupon. However, if it works for renewals, then everyone here would love to go for $60 off 100 or $120 off $250.
Feb 6, 2019
215 posts
124 upvotes
Any way to use a "gift of membership" voucher online and receive the $120 coupon?
Jul 7, 2018
75 posts
464 upvotes
Canoes4Fun wrote: You put the promo code in. They email you that your membership is active. To get the physical card you need to go into the store (which we haven’t and won’t do anytime soon). They email you the voucher 5-7 days after you pay for the membership (irrespective of if you went to get the physical card).
What date did you sign-up?
Nov 26, 2018
23 posts
62 upvotes
My wife is the primary card holder and I am the secondary card holder. If we cancel the membership, my wife would need to wait 18 months in order to sign up as a new member but would I need to wait 18 months if I was secondary or would I be considered a new member?
Sep 15, 2020
51 posts
132 upvotes
Halifax
seems legit. So I have standard membership already, any chance I could upgrade to that level?
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
I signed up for the executive membership a month ago with the coupon code. Do I have to spend $250 online or can I do it at my leisure instore say over 2 visits?
Nov 30, 2018
378 posts
417 upvotes
Just left Billy Bishop Costco and inquired about upgrading from business member to executive and if the $120 credit applied. He told me the $120 credit offer expired a week ago and the only offer is a $50 costco.ca voucher which he would give for upgrading from business to Executive. Can anyone else confirm that the $120 offer is dead?
Jan 10, 2020
92 posts
47 upvotes
Is this a good deal?
I never had a Costco membership .. and I don't understsnd why there is almost 25% of downvotes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)