Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Sit to Stand Pneumatic Riser $114.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2021 7:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2884 posts
1580 upvotes
Surrey

[Costco] Sit to Stand Pneumatic Riser $114.99

Instore
Images
  • 91EB6163-653A-425C-B219-503E220B21E5.jpeg
  • C97F8860-B60C-4522-843E-7EEC5208BDCA.jpeg
  • 727074C8-C08D-4426-B279-BBDAAC91D561.jpeg
Last edited by paaji on Feb 25th, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
26 replies
Member
Jul 15, 2010
395 posts
754 upvotes
Vancouver
Which location was this at?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
2638 posts
1437 upvotes
YVR
Have this one, ordered online. It's solidly built, been using daily for a few months now.

I saw this in store at Richmond BC location as well if that helps anyone.
Zoomer Boomer
Member
Mar 30, 2004
461 posts
24 upvotes
Picked up one of these from Queensway Costco over the weekend. Works great so far
Member
Mar 17, 2006
422 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal
It was 25 doiiar discount a month ago. Right now Just regular Price.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23370 posts
29038 upvotes
I saw this at Costco as well.

A few points:
- Slightly reduced weight limit against competing products
- Slightly reduced height ascent as compared to competing products

I pass on this product as I was planning to load up my standing desk solution.
.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
992 posts
1384 upvotes
Vancouver
$99.99 was the discounted price online which I bought then. Pretty stable with 27 inch monitor plus a laptop. Only down side is that it does wiggle a bit when lifting it up. Not a deal breaker as once secured it works fine. It just does that when you lift.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23370 posts
29038 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: $99.99 was the discounted price online which I bought then. Pretty stable with 27 inch monitor plus a laptop. Only down side is that it does wiggle a bit when lifting it up. Not a deal breaker as once secured it works fine. It just does that when you lift.
It won't hold a 55" TV plus miscellaneous items properly, like other solutions, or at least not without stability issues.

I was tempted though.
.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
992 posts
1384 upvotes
Vancouver
redflagdealsguy wrote: It won't hold a 55" TV plus miscellaneous items properly, like other solutions, or at least not without stability issues.

I was tempted though.
Hm?? what? I am sure you are not trying to use 55" as your monitor.. I have 32 4K monitor as well but finding too big for anything other than streaming and using it basically like TV. This stand would not fit well on anything bigger than 27".
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23370 posts
29038 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: Hm?? what? I am sure you are not trying to use 55" as your monitor.. I have 32 4K monitor as well but finding too big for anything other than streaming and using it basically like TV. This stand would not fit well on anything bigger than 27".
Yes, I am. Right now in fact, while I type to you.

It's the ridiculous male obsession with bigger things, allow me my indulgence.

Unfortunately, Amazon did me a favor and lost my standing desk solution in the mail.
.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
992 posts
1384 upvotes
Vancouver
redflagdealsguy wrote: Yes, I am. Right now in fact, while I type to you.

It's the ridiculous male obsession with bigger things, allow me my indulgence.

Unfortunately, Amazon did me a favor and lost my standing desk solution in the mail.
I know what you mean but trust me. Protecting your eye sight would be more worth it than your male ego..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 3, 2019
1457 posts
3281 upvotes
Canada
This is not a HOT deal....
Live a little
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3305 posts
2271 upvotes
Langley
redflagdealsguy wrote: Yes, I am. Right now in fact, while I type to you.

It's the ridiculous male obsession with bigger things, allow me my indulgence.

Unfortunately, Amazon did me a favor and lost my standing desk solution in the mail.
I never understood how shipping companies lose packages? I mean, misplace them, but shouldn't they be found eventually?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23370 posts
29038 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: I know what you mean but trust me. Protecting your eye sight would be more worth it than your male ego..
OLED seems to produce zero eye strain.

It's a god-tier technology.
.
Member
User avatar
Mar 6, 2019
450 posts
642 upvotes
Toronto
Had this, ended up returning it as I eventually will just get a full standing desk, but I was surprised at how sturdy it was! Definitely a good compromise if you are looking for a cheaper option for a standing desk.
Newbie
Nov 6, 2020
12 posts
10 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: Hm?? what? I am sure you are not trying to use 55" as your monitor.. I have 32 4K monitor as well but finding too big for anything other than streaming and using it basically like TV. This stand would not fit well on anything bigger than 27".
I’ve got a dual monitor mount with 2 27” monitors on it and it handles it fine and feels stable. Definitely wouldn’t work if you were using the regular monitor stands.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)