Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Skechers Flex Shoes Mens $37

  • Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2020 2:37 pm
Newbie
Dec 11, 2019
2 posts
Just for the record they are on the website for $42 for those that can’t buy local
Member
Aug 29, 2018
218 posts
202 upvotes
Rogido wrote: What, you mean they will help you score with a woman? In that case, what's to worry? Buy buy buy!!!

More like achieving the pinnacle of dad looks.
Member
Jan 19, 2013
297 posts
278 upvotes
as others have confirmed .. I got this one from Costco about a month back , and these are indeed of low quality made specially for costco ( dont compare it with amazon or sketches orginal models ) .. personally I did not like the shoes , wore it for a month ... not worth it for me .
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12948 posts
3343 upvotes
VANCOUVER
anindyabecs wrote: as others have confirmed .. I got this one from Costco about a month back , and these are indeed of low quality made specially for costco ( dont compare it with amazon or sketches orginal models ) .. personally I did not like the shoes , wore it for a month ... not worth it for me .
Which aspect of it specifically, was of lower quality?
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12948 posts
3343 upvotes
VANCOUVER
pbeutch wrote: More like achieving the pinnacle of dad looks.
You make it sound like it's a bad thing. Heck, a lot of guys are dads before they hit 30! Now, if you had said the pinnacle of Grandpa looks...
Member
Jan 19, 2013
297 posts
278 upvotes
Rogido wrote: Which aspect of it specifically, was of lower quality?
the sole itself does not have much support, not very comfortable either .. when I tried it in the warehouse , I really liked it .. however when started wearing it regularly , felt underwhelmed .. also back in Jan , in the first few threads of this post people were comparing this shoe against adidas ultra boost , for a moment when I tried in the store I thought it was true .. however its no way comparable to ultraboost ( I do have an ultraboost )..

overall I do like I don't have to tie laces , however I don't like anything else for these shoes .. I don't wear it much nowadays , I just wore it too many times so couldnt return it ( I tried hard to love this shoe , specially when rfd people were raving about it Face With Tears Of Joy ) .. maybe I got a lemon , but never liked mine ..
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12948 posts
3343 upvotes
VANCOUVER
anindyabecs wrote: the sole itself does not have much support, not very comfortable either .. when I tried it in the warehouse , I really liked it .. however when started wearing it regularly , felt underwhelmed .. also back in Jan , in the first few threads of this post people were comparing this shoe against adidas ultra boost , for a moment when I tried in the store I thought it was true .. however its no way comparable to ultraboost ( I do have an ultraboost )..

overall I do like I don't have to tie laces , however I don't like anything else for these shoes .. I don't wear it much nowadays , I just wore it too many times so couldnt return it ( I tried hard to love this shoe , specially when rfd people were raving about it Face With Tears Of Joy ) .. maybe I got a lemon , but never liked mine ..
You could probably just use them as "USA air travel" shoes. Lightweight, quick to slip off and on for TSA security checks, and low impact use walking through airports and sitting in a plane, so the low quality sole would not be a factor! lol
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2014
539 posts
646 upvotes
Rogido wrote: You could probably just use them as "USA air travel" shoes. Lightweight, quick to slip off and on for TSA security checks, and low impact use walking through airports and sitting in a plane, so the low quality sole would not be a factor! lol
Good point.
Member
Jan 19, 2013
297 posts
278 upvotes
Rogido wrote: You could probably just use them as "USA air travel" shoes. Lightweight, quick to slip off and on for TSA security checks, and low impact use walking through airports and sitting in a plane, so the low quality sole would not be a factor! lol
good point indeed
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
2865 posts
3847 upvotes
Langley, BC
Rogido wrote: You could probably just use them as "USA air travel" shoes. Lightweight, quick to slip off and on for TSA security checks, and low impact use walking through airports and sitting in a plane, so the low quality sole would not be a factor! lol
just get a NEXUS and no need to do that.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12948 posts
3343 upvotes
VANCOUVER
steven80 wrote: just get a NEXUS and no need to do that.
Wouldn't the shoes be a cheaper option? lol

Top