Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Skechers Flex Shoes Mens $37

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2020 2:37 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
ablok wrote: Cold by default as it's Sketchers
Then you're in luck, as these are Skechers! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jun 25, 2018
147 posts
191 upvotes
Fresco wrote: Did the sale end? They are on clearance for $80. $70 with the coupon. I hate when things on clearance are more expensive than when on sale.
Lol yup. It was $56 on sale.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
This pair of skechers is no way hot at $37, maybe if it dip to $20
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
cleanvibe wrote: So which shoes are you using with orthotics?
I usually use New Balance. I did Asics and Saucony and Misuno before. It really depends on what you need. Some shoe brands tend towards different things. A good place in Toronto is Running Free. You can try the shoes and and walk/run in store. And the employees are all runners so they understand and can look at people walking and see whats going on.

Not wearing orthodics, I discovered that Crocs actually have shoes with pretty good arch support. I have some slip in shoes that are "triple comfort" that works well with arch support. The "double comfort" shoe that I have has almost no arch support. So it totally depends on the model.

Sketchers, I found initially feel SUPER comfortable because of the cushioning and the memory foam. But when I compare it with 5-6 hours of standing/walking while teaching, the sketchers shoes can't compare to the triple comfort Crocs that I have. Not even close. The sketchers just let your feet sink in and cushion..not really support.
Dec 26, 2015
480 posts
398 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
eugene188 wrote: I usually use New Balance. I did Asics and Saucony and Misuno before. It really depends on what you need. Some shoe brands tend towards different things. A good place in Toronto is Running Free. You can try the shoes and and walk/run in store. And the employees are all runners so they understand and can look at people walking and see whats going on.

Not wearing orthodics, I discovered that Crocs actually have shoes with pretty good arch support. I have some slip in shoes that are "triple comfort" that works well with arch support. The "double comfort" shoe that I have has almost no arch support. So it totally depends on the model.

Sketchers, I found initially feel SUPER comfortable because of the cushioning and the memory foam. But when I compare it with 5-6 hours of standing/walking while teaching, the sketchers shoes can't compare to the triple comfort Crocs that I have. Not even close. The sketchers just let your feet sink in and cushion..not really support.
Can you provide a link for these? I am similar situation but more in a lab environment and those sound like wonder.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
systemdude wrote: Can you provide a link for these? I am similar situation but more in a lab environment and those sound like wonder.
The Crocs I have are the Santa Cruz Slip On. At first I didn't like them at all because of how tough the foam is. It is mushy, but there isn't much give to it. I later realized that this is actually beneficial because it prevents my foot arch from caving in like it normally does. Had that shoe for over 1 year, I wear daily at school.

But I just took a look at their site and seems like a lot of their old models of more "respectable" shoes aren't available. They used to have loads of other models. Best thing to do tho, is actually go in store to check them out. Because now I'm looking a pictures of a shoe that has "dual croc comfort" and the cushioning looks totally different than the other pair that I have. The Santa Cruz looks the same tho.
Oct 12, 2015
428 posts
507 upvotes
Ottawa
OP, fix the title. Should say "Impotence $37"

/JK Most comfortable brand of footwear I've ever owned.
Apr 7, 2018
30 posts
12 upvotes
Find a friend with 'VIP Sports Chek' dicount which is ending this weekend and get the GOwalk series for half the price whats listed for these shoes. Tried and tested last year i paid $40
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
4053 posts
1127 upvotes
North York
CAPEX18 wrote: Find a friend with 'VIP Sports Chek' dicount which is ending this weekend and get the GOwalk series for half the price whats listed for these shoes. Tried and tested last year i paid $40
Details please - how much is the discount and what shoes you are writing about.
Apr 7, 2018
30 posts
12 upvotes
[Sport Chek] VIP Employee pricing at Sportchek NOW LIVE (Targeted/YMMV)
Up to 70% i got the GoWalks series.
Sep 8, 2006
830 posts
336 upvotes
Surrey
they might be fine indoor shoes. they have that crappy hard sponge sole instead of the harder rubber material. I can't imagine the sole lasting very long on concrete
Aug 16, 2013
624 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
I took these comparison pics on Feb 21st but couldn't post it due to busy schedule. There's a clear difference in quality. Costco ones (on the right) are of inferior quality so I returned them and replaced them with Mark's for $44.85.
20200221_145202.jpg
20200221_152429.jpg
20200221_145411 (2).jpg
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
roofgoof wrote: I took these comparison pics on Feb 21st but couldn't post it due to busy schedule. There's a clear difference in quality. Costco ones (on the right) are of inferior quality so I returned them and replaced them with Mark's for $44.85.

20200221_145202.jpg20200221_152429.jpg20200221_145411 (2).jpg
Maybe it's just the camera angle, but the shoe on the left look really warped. The toebox is bending to the left.
Aug 11, 2017
562 posts
351 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote: Maybe it's just the camera angle, but the shoe on the left look really warped. The toebox is bending to the left.
The left is much better. Costco secret everyone should know: clothes and shoes exclusive to Costco means cheaper quality than retail, even if they have the same name
Sep 24, 2008
263 posts
30 upvotes
Scarborough
can confirm, costco version way worst than regular, i have both
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
Landon99 wrote: The left is much better. Costco secret everyone should know: clothes and shoes exclusive to Costco means cheaper quality than retail, even if they have the same name
I don't care about which shoe is better. Shoes don't naturally bend that way. That's either a weird camera angle or a serious defect.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
roofgoof wrote: I took these comparison pics on Feb 21st but couldn't post it due to busy schedule. There's a clear difference in quality. Costco ones (on the right) are of inferior quality so I returned them and replaced them with Mark's for $44.85.
How'd you get them from Mark's for that price?