Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] SKLZ Quickster Trainer Portable Soccer Goal $49.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2020 6:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2380 posts
7890 upvotes

[Costco] SKLZ Quickster Trainer Portable Soccer Goal $49.97

Retails for $119.99 to $149.99 at other stores.
11 replies
Member
User avatar
Jun 28, 2006
265 posts
37 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks OP!
Bought so my daughter and her Grandpa can play soccer together without needing to go to a crowded park!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2010
2461 posts
1561 upvotes
montreal
Was 29.97 in boisbriand...
Friend of mine took everything for his soccer club.

So you might want to check your local store too
Member
Dec 11, 2007
332 posts
196 upvotes
Markham
There appears to be a newer version with metal corner pieces instead of plastic ones as shown on Amazon.ca. Judging by the pics on Costco’s website, they have the plastic ones. I would like to know for sure though.
Member
Dec 11, 2007
332 posts
196 upvotes
Markham
narmak wrote: There appears to be a newer version with metal corner pieces instead of plastic ones as shown on Amazon.ca. Judging by the pics on Costco’s website, they have the plastic ones. I would like to know for sure though.
Yea I’m pretty sure this is the older one (with plastic corners) since Costco and other stores are clearing these out.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3611 posts
1918 upvotes
narmak wrote: Yea I’m pretty sure this is the older one (with plastic corners) since Costco and other stores are clearing these out.
Clearance could just be because its a seasonal item.
Jr. Member
Aug 27, 2006
191 posts
10 upvotes
Cambridge
None available in store in Kitchener, Waterloo or Guelph stores.
Called my buddy and he checked stock.

Bought 12 online for our club specifically for u5-u10. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
4407 posts
22979 upvotes
Montreal
superbigjay wrote: Was 29.97 in boisbriand...
Friend of mine took everything for his soccer club.

So you might want to check your local store too
Local stores also have different sizes of nets. I scooped up the smaller ones from a South Shore Costco to give to my kids school.
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2008
806 posts
444 upvotes
GTA
We bought this at full price a few months and it’s been great. I just grabbed a second to replace a cheap plastic pvc one.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1826 posts
1082 upvotes
Kitchener
sqamar wrote: None available in store in Kitchener, Waterloo or Guelph stores.
Called my buddy and he checked stock.

Bought 12 online for our club specifically for u5-u10. Thanks OP!
Thanks for info, ordered online instead.
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 5, 2008
74 posts
11 upvotes
Thanks op, bough 2 for the kids to setup behind our house in the park...

Top