Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Skullcandy Method ANC Bluetooth Earbuds

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2021 12:57 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2135 posts
4198 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: Everyone is going to have different preferences and setups of course, but what if you want to charge your phone and earphones at the same time? One cable isn't going to accomplish that and won't be very convenient :P

For me it's more convenient to just have a different cable in a different location to where I charge my phone, just to charge the myriad of other devices that use micro-USB. I mean what did you do with all your other things that used micro-B? Just throw them out and get rid of them after C started coming in? I mean you could have but I suspect it's more than likely most people still have quite a few things that use micro-B.

An alternative is just get a cable-end adapter that changes micro-B to C or vice versa. Then a "one cable station" would work for everything I guess.
True I get your point too, currently all my devices are type C now so really micro usb is obsolete to me. Type C is going to become the standard for almost all devices soon especially with the new EU thing that might happen.
Fido 20GB $35
Dec 5, 2010
206 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: :facepalm:

It's not a "wikipedia article" that's just the easiest place to take it from, it's a USB-IF specification.

And no a small sample size of one person's few devices does not trump anything.
So if 3 / 5 fords you bought kept breaking down, and the last 5 hondas you've owned haven't caused you an issue, you'd try your luck at a ford again because JD Power some cool article says they're just as reliable as the Hondas? Okay dude, continue being a sheep.
Jul 13, 2009
875 posts
156 upvotes
Dang. Got me excited with the BT ANC for $40.
Thanks.