Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Sojag Messina 6 ft. x 8 ft. Grilling Gazebo 699.97 (was 1299)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2023 9:56 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1282 posts
830 upvotes
SASKATOON

[Costco] Sojag Messina 6 ft. x 8 ft. Grilling Gazebo 699.97 (was 1299)

Features:
Rustproof aluminum frame
Galvanized steel roof

Not very big but price seems pretty good and I need the shelf space. This was selling for 1299

I don’t know how much in store. I saw a gazebo in the warehouse yesterday but I don’t think it was this size and it was not on sale.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2018
1116 posts
1618 upvotes
Ontario
Hoping the yardistry one goes on sale sometime in spring or summer
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1282 posts
830 upvotes
SASKATOON
stevo88 wrote: Hoping the yardistry one goes on sale sometime in spring or summer
Hmm I do like the wood ones. Maybe this isn’t such a good deal, any thoughts?
Apr 19, 2007
339 posts
118 upvotes
York
Thanks OP,
In for 1... now to figure out where to put it.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
2143 posts
2601 upvotes
Toronto
Error

We're sorry, only 494 are available for item 1902447. Please adjust your quantity and try again.

It’s an ok deal, just kinda awkward to use for anything else at 6x8 so really would be a sun shelter for grilling but a bad one against rain cause it’s not big enough to protect you from rain that had a bit of wind to it

If you have the backyard space to erect this and have the Sojag 10x10 or larger gazebos, it would look nice as a set

I just use an offset umbrella at an angle (not above the grill) to shade me from the sun when I’m grilling
Oct 10, 2020
44 posts
73 upvotes
I'd assume DIYing up outdoor Gazebo curtains on this wouldn't be that hard, that would mostly keep the elements out.

Something like this (currently on sale too)
Curtains

I'm in for 1, thanks OP!!
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2018
1116 posts
1618 upvotes
Ontario
Dealzfordays wrote: Hmm I do like the wood ones. Maybe this isn’t such a good deal, any thoughts?
I think this is a good deal for $699. $100-200 more and no. Quality is suspect to me for many of the metal gazebos. Atleast the frame is aluminum.

I put up ther Yardistry 10x12 cedar gazebo with aluminum roof last summer and the quality is great. No issues putting it together and for a job like that it's surprising. The bbq gazebo looks a bit cheaper but I'd expect a quality product that assembles properly, should last a decade +, and looks great. I prefer the wood look but that's a matter of preference. Wood gives it a resort like feel. This Sojag looks pretty good but I don't mind spending $300 more for the Yardistry. Currently selling for $1250 which is way too much though
Jan 27, 2013
283 posts
401 upvotes
Thank-you for the deal OP!

I looked at this to replace the Walmart Ozark Trail 4' x 6' temporary shelter for over the Princess Auto smoker.
Would be nice to have the vented roof to let the smoke out, and 4x6 isn't really big enough to keep the rain off your back.

In the end decided it wasn't worth the upgrade, but good deal nonetheless.
Feb 19, 2008
51 posts
17 upvotes
Collingwood
Gotta love all the pre-reviews from people that haven't owned one.

I put this up summer of last year. Bought for 899 I believe on sale. Quality is good, when bolted to the deck is more than sturdy enough and has stood up to fairly severe storms on the coast of NB.

However, installation is absolutely horrible for the roof, the rest of it is simple and no issue, I believe I ended up duct taping the roof panels together to get them to stay in place during assembly, once you begin building it, that will make sense.
Jan 15, 2020
248 posts
1273 upvotes
Quebec
483 in stock
fresh dog for fresh deals
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1641 posts
1140 upvotes
BoredAtWork wrote: It’s an ok deal, just kinda awkward to use for anything else at 6x8 so really would be a sun shelter for grilling but a bad one against rain cause it’s not big enough to protect you from rain that had a bit of wind to it

If you have the backyard space to erect this and have the Sojag 10x10 or larger gazebos, it would look nice as a set

I just use an offset umbrella at an angle (not above the grill) to shade me from the sun when I’m grilling
Erect
Feb 14, 2017
114 posts
73 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I have a similar fabric roof for my bbq and also a similar 10x10 to this Costco deal, so buying a matching set is tempting. My fabric one did not last this winter as the ice storm weighed down on the fabric and eventually tore.
willy222 wrote: Thank-you for the deal OP!

I looked at this to replace the Walmart Ozark Trail 4' x 6' temporary shelter for over the Princess Auto smoker.
Would be nice to have the vented roof to let the smoke out, and 4x6 isn't really big enough to keep the rain off your back.

In the end decided it wasn't worth the upgrade, but good deal nonetheless.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1282 posts
830 upvotes
SASKATOON
BoredAtWork wrote: It’s an ok deal, just kinda awkward to use for anything else at 6x8 so really would be a sun shelter for grilling but a bad one against rain cause it’s not big enough to protect you from rain that had a bit of wind to it

Matching gazebos would like hella nice in the backyard. Connecting them with a little pathway would be cool

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)