Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Sojag Valencia 12x12 gazebo for $1199 (in store)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2021 9:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10461 posts
1784 upvotes

[Costco] Sojag Valencia 12x12 gazebo for $1199 (in store)

Website still has it for $1799. In store has 300 dollars off sign with original price $1499, inventory showing it’s “inactive” so it’s been discontinued.

12x12 means you might need to get a permit depending on where you live.

Comes to 2 boxes, easily fit into suv or trucks with straps.
Images
  • CFFCC864-A5C3-4658-80F8-AF506367EF5E.jpeg
  • F9ADDDE7-565D-4DB0-92C2-6B6FB1719B85.jpeg
24 replies
Mar 16, 2006
236 posts
77 upvotes
Milton
I just bought this online on July 9th at $1499. Will they give me back the difference? Can I just call or need to go in store. Sorry I'm sure I can find these answers out myself but I'm being lazy and hoping one of you can tell me. :)
May 15, 2017
240 posts
264 upvotes
chronick wrote: I just bought this online on July 9th at $1499. Will they give me back the difference? Can I just call or need to go in store. Sorry I'm sure I can find these answers out myself but I'm being lazy and hoping one of you can tell me. :)
Go to store, buy it at sale price, and then immediately return it with old receipt. A little bit of work but worth it for $300+ back in your pocket.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6077 posts
4368 upvotes
chronick wrote: I just bought this online on July 9th at $1499. Will they give me back the difference? Can I just call or need to go in store. Sorry I'm sure I can find these answers out myself but I'm being lazy and hoping one of you can tell me. :)
You are still in the 30 days price match window. Go in store, they must have in stock to pricematch tho... If they do not have in stock, you can pricematch in another warehouse

Bring your receipt, If they have in stock and deny the pricematch you can use the option above.. Buy, and return with older receipt.

EDIT #1 corrected typos

EDIT #2 since I misread your question and dis not noticed that you bought it online, my guess would be that There is no possibility of pricematch because of the high shipping fees... You paid $1499 online, and it is now $1799...
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Jul 31st, 2021 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10461 posts
1784 upvotes
if you bought it online for 1499.... you might now. considering current price online is 1799. I do't believe they will price online prices with in store... due to delivery fees built-in to the pricing

if you bought it in store... 0 issue at all.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14833 posts
9118 upvotes
Southern Ontario
You will need to go in store and see if there’s stock. Ymmv, they may or may not force you to return and rebuy provided available stock. Online prices include shipping costs in the price which for this large item is a premium.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2450 posts
835 upvotes
GTA
Costco at highway 7/highway 427 has stock..

But at this price i rather go with yardistry cedar one which looks pretty compare to this and also solid built also
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Aug 18, 2019
104 posts
132 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: You will need to go in store and see if there’s stock. Ymmv, they may or may not force you to return and rebuy provided available stock. Online prices include shipping costs in the price which for this large item is a premium.
Can this be fit into Honda Oddesy with back and middle seats folded?
Sep 1, 2017
55 posts
100 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: You are still in the 30 days price match window. Go in store, they must have in stock to pricematch tho... If they do not have in stock, you can pricematch in another warehouse

Bring your receipt, If they have in stock and deny the pricematch you can use the option above.. Buy, and return with older receipt.

EDIT #1 corrected typos

EDIT #2 since I misread your question and dis not noticed that you bought it online, my guess would be that There is no possibility of pricematch because of the high shipping fees... You paid $1499 online, and it is now $1799...
Costco recently changed their price match down to 14 days.. Pensive Face
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10461 posts
1784 upvotes
densil_lopez wrote: Costco at highway 7/highway 427 has stock..

But at this price i rather go with yardistry cedar one which looks pretty compare to this and also solid built also
I prefer Yardistry myself... however 12x12 by Yardistry is over 600lb... this one is only 260. If you are building it on an older wooden deck, I rather not put too much weight on it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10461 posts
1784 upvotes
Pearl25 wrote: Can this be fit into Honda Oddesy with back and middle seats folded?
it's very long and will stick out. you should strap it in
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6077 posts
4368 upvotes
Miatch wrote: Costco recently changed their price match down to 14 days.. Pensive Face
YMMV. It all depends on the clerck's goodwill. Still the option if buying it at reduced price and return it with the highest priced invoice. But this don't apply in this case, been bought online at higher price including shipping
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14833 posts
9118 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Pearl25 wrote: Can this be fit into Honda Oddesy with back and middle seats folded?
I’m pretty sure we had an Odyssey when we bought our Costco gazebo several years ago. I think I had to remove the 2nd row seats, and flip the 3rd into the floor. The gate either shut or I strapped it down, however Costco is around the corner where we live so not much travel. 3 boxes iirc.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6077 posts
4368 upvotes
Miatch wrote: Costco recently changed their price match down to 14 days.. Pensive Face
YMMV. It all depends on the clerck's goodwill. Still the option if buying it at reduced price and return it with the highest priced invoice. But this don't apply in this case, been bought online at higher price including shipping
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2450 posts
835 upvotes
GTA
DoorCrasher wrote: YMMV. It all depends on the clerck's goodwill. Still the option if buying it at reduced price and return it with the highest priced invoice. But this don't apply in this case, been bought online at higher price including shipping
Online bought stuff can be returned at store without any issues..

U should get full refund what u pay online..

Buy new at store and after checkout straight to the return line..

Give them your online order number and walkaway with full refund of higher price..

Very straight forward
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2450 posts
835 upvotes
GTA
kingofwale wrote: I prefer Yardistry myself... however 12x12 by Yardistry is over 600lb... this one is only 260. If you are building it on an older wooden deck, I rather not put too much weight on it.
You are correct..

But i will remove few boards of old deck
Make nice base of concrete where yardistry legs suppose to mount at all four posts and go for yardistry but it need bit of extra work
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6077 posts
4368 upvotes
densil_lopez wrote: Online bought stuff can be returned at store without any issues..

U should get full refund what u pay online..

Buy new at store and after checkout straight to the return line..

Give them your online order number and walkaway with full refund of higher price..

Very straight forward
Just soins like what I obviously not explained clearly Thinking FaceWinking Face