[Costco] ===SOLD OUT=== Lined sports Pants (by "B.C. Clothing") orig: $24.99 now: $9.97 [ONLINE only. Free shipping]
- Deal Link:
I bought these pants 3 weeks ago or so in store. Overall they're pretty decent. I bought them for winter hiking and snow showing.
Lots of pockets. etc. The lining inside is up to the knees only. That works well for me, but may not perhaps work for everyone.
- The other day I get an email showing the price is now $14.97
- When I was at Costco wanted to get the price difference ($10) but was advised that unfortunately they could not do that since they had no stock in store... (Saw later that they removed all of them, and now have summer shorts there instead)... )
- So I thanked them for explaining this and when I got home went online to order a pair
- and realised the price is now $9.97. Crazy!!
- So I bought two pairs, and will return one with the old receipt...
P.S. just a point of clarification re: sizing - These are Adult sizes. i.e. When I was buying mine in store there were TWO sizes for each size... For example for for 33, there were 33-S and 33-M... (Previously from the same brand they just had the regular sizes listed e.g. 32x32, etc)... So I compared the two sizes (overlayed one on top of another) and the difference was that the M was a bit longer and wider. I bought the -S as it was more true to size for me.
On that note: I bought an -S version and size-wise it's a good fit, a tiny bit longer than my typical size. Also, forgot to note that the pants have a built in 'belt' ... So I'd say if someone is normally 33-32, I'd get 32-M, but if you're 32-32 normally, then 32-S would be a good fit. hope this helps.
Now there are only two sizes left. Wow. Going quick at this price and free shipping. And if you find they don't fit you, it's an easy return to store.