Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] *sold out* Segway Ninebot MAX Electric Kick Scooter Bundle (Costco members) $1099.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 8:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1039 posts
1003 upvotes

[Costco] *sold out* Segway Ninebot MAX Electric Kick Scooter Bundle (Costco members) $1099.99

Update - sold out

I've been keeping an eye out for the restock of the Jetson bike and noticed the Ninebot MAX came back in stock. I'm not looking for a scooter but maybe this will help some, about 43 in stock at this time.

Product Details
Rear wheel drive offers you a better solution to acceleration, stability, and brake. The built-in LED display allows riders to see riding stats, turn on the headlight, and more. Extra bright 2.5 W LED front headlight and rear/brake light for rider safety and visibility.

Features:
Includes a phone holder that attaches to the handlebars
Powerful dual lithium battery with 551 Wh capacity, 36 – 42 V DC
Max speed: 30 km/h
Typical Range: 65 km (may vary slightly based on rider weight)
Motor: 800 W, UL 2272 standard
Recommended weight capacity: 99.8 kg (220 lb.)
Shock absorbing 25.4 cm (10 in.) pneumatic tires
Max slope: 20%
Built-in front LED headlight and rear brake light with side and rear reflectors
Dual-braking system: front electrical and rear manual
IPX5 water resistant
LED dashboard display with Bluetooth connectivity via mobile app
One-click folding system for convenient storage and portability
Operating temperature: -10 – 40 degrees Celsius
Ages 14+

Specifications:
Dimensions (L × W × H): 101.6 cm × 43.2 cm × 114.3 cm (40 in. × 17 in. × 45 in.)
Weight: 20.5 kg (45 lb.)
Last edited by indeals on May 11th, 2021 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
52 replies
Oct 29, 2013
179 posts
168 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is this the same one? Saw this at still creek drive location in Burnaby bc on Friday. Lots left.
Images
  • IMG_20210507_120508.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3415 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
Been eyeing this or the ES2/3, which is almost half the price... anyone have experience?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
9772 posts
1825 upvotes
Vancouver
mfu1026 wrote: Is this the same one? Saw this at still creek drive location in Burnaby bc on Friday. Lots left.
Looks like a different item #.
Dec 15, 2017
230 posts
248 upvotes
Stittsville
I'd suggest ordering Gotrax Apex e-scooter instead, for a fraction of the price you get a really nice scooter. Here's video review:
Oct 29, 2013
179 posts
168 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
1226 wrote: Looks like a different item #.
Ah ok, good to know for next time. I was looking for a model number, but didn't find it.
Oct 1, 2012
152 posts
95 upvotes
GVR
Was this $999 before and then $899 for a short period of time
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
1825 posts
408 upvotes
mfu1026 wrote: Is this the same one? Saw this at still creek drive location in Burnaby bc on Friday. Lots left.
The one in the warehouse is the G30LP while the one online is the G30P. It's got the larger battery, taller, longer, yes heavier too.
Feb 3, 2021
14 posts
22 upvotes
Get any Apollo scooter. Canadian company with industry leading warranty.
May 24, 2020
17 posts
22 upvotes
Sorry... after your photo I bought 5 of them. Pretty sure I own the ones in your photo.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1138 posts
4494 upvotes
Van Isle
kejongliu wrote: Was this $999 before and then $899 for a short period of time
Yes it was and in fact it was $849 plus no tax from Segway Direct through Amazon for a couple of weeks at least. I believe around Xmas time. This current price is cold as ice.......not willing to sacrifice....our love
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
Jan 10, 2011
462 posts
258 upvotes
Ottawa
kejongliu wrote: Was this $999 before and then $899 for a short period of time
Yea I remember it as such as well. Costco had it for $999 and $899 in the winter.
Oct 20, 2008
212 posts
477 upvotes
MOOCer wrote: I'd suggest ordering Gotrax Apex e-scooter instead, for a fraction of the price you get a really nice scooter. Here's video review:
Those are not even comparable. If anything, the alternative would be a M365 Pro.
Oct 12, 2018
24 posts
8 upvotes
I just have one question: where can you ride?
dce75166-d0d7-4338-bdaa-756c3072c1bf.jpg
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1997 posts
603 upvotes
indeals wrote: I've been keeping an eye out for the restock of the Jetson bike and noticed the Ninebot MAX came back in stock. I'm not looking for a scooter but maybe this will help some, about 43 in stock at this time.

Product Details
Rear wheel drive offers you a better solution to acceleration, stability, and brake. The built-in LED display allows riders to see riding stats, turn on the headlight, and more. Extra bright 2.5 W LED front headlight and rear/brake light for rider safety and visibility.

Features:
Includes a phone holder that attaches to the handlebars
Powerful dual lithium battery with 551 Wh capacity, 36 – 42 V DC
Max speed: 30 km/h
Typical Range: 65 km (may vary slightly based on rider weight)
Motor: 800 W, UL 2272 standard
Recommended weight capacity: 99.8 kg (220 lb.)
Shock absorbing 25.4 cm (10 in.) pneumatic tires
Max slope: 20%
Built-in front LED headlight and rear brake light with side and rear reflectors
Dual-braking system: front electrical and rear manual
IPX5 water resistant
LED dashboard display with Bluetooth connectivity via mobile app
One-click folding system for convenient storage and portability
Operating temperature: -10 – 40 degrees Celsius
Ages 14+

Specifications:
Dimensions (L × W × H): 101.6 cm × 43.2 cm × 114.3 cm (40 in. × 17 in. × 45 in.)
Weight: 20.5 kg (45 lb.)
For $550 extra you can get a dual motor (1000 watts each), dual suspension, 65km/hr ~ 60 kms range, Hydraulic brakes, 52 volts scooter which has split rims for far easier tire/tubes changes. Just saying.. once you go suspension these entry level scooters will seem primitive. Not saying Ninebot is trash, one of the best QC manufacturers out there but spending a little more gives you a ton more features. Once you get the first flat on the Xiaomi, Gotrax, ninebot etc, you are in a world of hurt getting the tires off and on again. trust me, I did it 4 times and every single time wanted to throw the scooter off the tallest building..

My Macury VDM-10 came in recently, the thing is a beast compared to my former M365. Built like a tank and on dual motor just rockets like a wild stallion on steroids... I was going to go with a Mercane Wide wheel Pro for upgrade but thankfully avoided that junk.. Air filled tires plus dual suspension springs, do not feel any minor pot holes, cracks in pavement, sidewalk lips etc..

This is the OEM version of the copy cat Apollo Ghost, instead of $2K on Apollo, saved over $400 getting direct from China. Those willing to spend over $1K , have patience and are bold enough, willing to DYI small repairs, a few hundred more you get a more refined product, a proper scoot than the bare bone basics.
Nov 22, 2017
28 posts
17 upvotes
astrotrain wrote: For $550 extra you can get a dual motor (1000 watts each), dual suspension, 65km/hr ~ 60 kms range, Hydraulic brakes, 52 volts scooter which has split rims for far easier tire/tubes changes. Just saying.. once you go suspension these entry level scooters will seem primitive. Not saying Ninebot is trash, one of the best QC manufacturers out there but spending a little more gives you a ton more features. Once you get the first flat on the Xiaomi, Gotrax, ninebot etc, you are in a world of hurt getting the tires off and on again. trust me, I did it 4 times and every single time wanted to throw the scooter off the tallest building..

My Macury VDM-10 came in recently, the thing is a beast compared to my former M365. Built like a tank and on dual motor just rockets like a wild stallion on steroids... I was going to go with a Mercane Wide wheel Pro for upgrade but thankfully avoided that junk.. Air filled tires plus dual suspension springs, do not feel any minor pot holes, cracks in pavement, sidewalk lips etc..

This is the OEM version of the copy cat Apollo Ghost, instead of $2K on Apollo, saved over $400 getting direct from China. Those willing to spend over $1K , have patience and are bold enough, willing to DYI small repairs, a few hundred more you get a more refined product, a proper scoot than the bare bone basics.
I'd be hesitant to get anything with a giant lithium battery pack direct from China. Sure, the specs are amazing, but how sure are you that they did not cheap out on the BMS or neglect to add safety circuits to the battery pack?

I'm not saying don't buy Chinese made products. Just buy something from a Company with an Office in Canada that you can sue if the battery pack blows up and burns your house down. At least then, you know they actually put it through some testing to get it CSA certified.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)