Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Sony WH-H900N noice cancelling wireless headphone $179.99 Costco online with masterpass

Jun 17, 2013
244 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
Biscayne05 wrote: Seems like you know what you're talking about. What's your set up like?

Looking for NC headphones for travel. My AudioTechnica lasted 10yrs and it's time to retire it
For Noise cancellation, there is no match for Bose but I don't like the sound. I carry Bose QC25 when I am on the plane but using Sennheiser-PXC-550 and I found it with best balanced sound.
Try it out and you will find the difference. Again they dont have great noise cancellation so you need to compromise on one front or buy multiple
--Bell 1 gb Fibe Internet + TV + Home Phone $75 + tax
--- 2 Fido 3 gb data plan $0 for 12 months Using with Fongo App
Apr 10, 2017
11 posts
1 upvote
ordered from Costco.
Used the Masterpass (did not work...)
Called customer service then they explained that the promotion for Aeroplan and masterpass cannot be combined (it says something lile, aeroplan may not be combined.... )

Anyhow, this is what I was told (maybe it applies to others too)
[OP]
Sep 26, 2018
110 posts
152 upvotes
The materpass promotion can't be combined with the aeroplan one, got the same answer today, order went through with masterpass made it $179, was trying to add aeroplan points but Costco customer service replied me back today said two promotion can't be used together. However, for me would prefer instant money save.

I got the beats solo3 last weekend for $149, now guess I gonna return it...

Anyone knows about this 900N with 1000xm2 $299 on Black Friday sale, is it worth that 100$ difference?
Jun 17, 2013
244 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
Tarabapekid wrote: The materpass promotion can't be combined with the aeroplan one, got the same answer today, order went through with masterpass made it $179, was trying to add aeroplan points but Costco customer service replied me back today said two promotion can't be used together. However, for me would prefer instant money save.

I got the beats solo3 last weekend for $149, now guess I gonna return it...

Anyone knows about this 900N with 1000xm2 $299 on Black Friday sale, is it worth that 100$ difference?

1000xm2 is worth $100 difference. 900n are not bad either but they are always on sale @costco time to time. There is newer version of xm2 coming but that wont be disscounted.
--Bell 1 gb Fibe Internet + TV + Home Phone $75 + tax
--- 2 Fido 3 gb data plan $0 for 12 months Using with Fongo App
Jul 17, 2010
192 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
bought today, big disappointment.
on iphone and desktop, Sony Wh-H900N is not even better than the original apple earpods.

Maybe it has high res audio, but that's not the reason i bought it.
Will return tomorrow.

Sad....
Nov 9, 2010
646 posts
453 upvotes
Richmond, BC
I returned mine to Costco too. It didn't sound bad but wasn't that impressive either. The noise cancelling also only works for low humming noises. I can still hear and completely understand what everyone around me is saying. It's also a bit bulky. Since I am still out of a wireless headphone right now I decided to make my own.
Images
  • hp50wireless.JPG
Jul 17, 2010
192 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
manoy385 wrote: I returned mine to Costco too. It didn't sound bad but wasn't that impressive either. The noise cancelling also only works for low humming noises. I can still hear and completely understand what everyone around me is saying. It's also a bit bulky. Since I am still out of a wireless headphone right now I decided to make my own.
brilliant
Jan 24, 2016
117 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I don't have masterpass, any other places online I can find this model at a similar/better price?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2207 posts
1774 upvotes
Vancouver
cosigned wrote: I don't have masterpass, any other places online I can find this model at a similar/better price?
Their regular $199 is cheaper than anywhere else unless you go refurb.
Jul 17, 2010
192 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
looking for second hand wired headphones with good sound quality now.
For BT, i will just go for Airpods.
Either convenience or sound quality.
For noise cancellation, i use earmuff.