Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

Sony XBR65X900F 65" TV - $1498 (+$250 in gift cards with coupon code)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 4:07 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 11, 2007
242 posts
7 upvotes
Cambridge
UrbanNomad1 wrote: Just called in & got the offer matched
I am in the same boat. What number do you call to get the $150 offer. Thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1638 posts
964 upvotes
Toronto
bmacallister wrote: horrible day for their site to be so slow....
Massive fail by Costco. I can't even check out!
Mar 17, 2017
178 posts
70 upvotes
ceccam wrote: I am in the same boat. What number do you call to get the $150 offer. Thanks
The costco customer care team should be able to sort out both for you
Feb 24, 2011
28 posts
17 upvotes
Alberta
j27lee wrote: Been watching for this TV for a while and missed the bestbuy VIP sale (extra 10% back as gift card) last week. Best Buy VIP sale is happening again today and Costco is matching it!
Costco also has another gift card promo for $100 costco shop ecard if you spend over $1500 with promo code "bonus2019".

With the $10 eco fee (Alberta) that puts you over $1500.

I also got the extra 3 year warranty.

So total for me is
TV: $1498
3 years extra warranty: $99.99
eco fee: $10
Bonus2019: $0.01
GST: $80.40
- 150 gift card (Sony promo)
- 100 gift card (Costco promo)

$1438 total after gift cards.

The sony promo 10% is only for today at Costco and also best buy, and applies to other Sony 900F/950G models/sizes
What sony link? Can someone post a direct link?
Nov 22, 2019
11 posts
2 upvotes
Op please remove Sony promo from your post as it seems to be causing confusion. Just put “Costco promo on product page” or something.

I tried to check out the x950g with the $190 Costco gift card (that gets mailed out by email a couple weeks later) and the additional promo code Bonus2019 and it only gave me one penny off. I guess if it was stackable before, it is no longer.

I see it only gave a penny off in the original post as well. However, I ordered the x950g previously with the same $190 gift card during the last deal. Today’s order even with the “promo2019” code came to the same total as my previous order less once cent. I am not sure what happened for the OP. Worked before and maybe they disabled it? I’m logged into Costco with the same account as previous so perhaps I need to login with a different membership number/account.
Last edited by TripleGem2 on Nov 28th, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[OP]
Dec 1, 2005
751 posts
120 upvotes
Calgary
Nomoredebt wrote: What sony link? Can someone post a direct link?
There is no Sony link. The info is on the product page.
TripleGem2 wrote: Op please remove Sony promo from your post as it seems to be causing confusion. Just put “Costco promo on product page” or something.

I tried to check out the x950g with the $190 Costco gift card and the additional promo code Bonus2019 and it only gave me one penny off. I guess if it was stackable before, it is no longer.
The $190 gift card will be emailed to you in a few weeks as per the product page. It doesn't show up in the checkout whether you try to stack or not.
Nov 22, 2019
11 posts
2 upvotes
j27lee: Indeed I am aware the $190 gift card gets emailed out a couple weeks later. People reading your post keep asking for Sony links though. They are not aware it is one in the same.

Oddly enough, our X950G was just delivered.
Jun 2, 2007
418 posts
332 upvotes
Markham
TripleGem2 wrote: Op please remove Sony promo from your post as it seems to be causing confusion. Just put “Costco promo on product page” or something.

I tried to check out the x950g with the $190 Costco gift card (that gets mailed out by email a couple weeks later) and the additional promo code Bonus2019 and it only gave me one penny off. I guess if it was stackable before, it is no longer.

I see it only gave a penny off in the original post as well. However, I ordered the x950g previously with the same $190 gift card during the last deal. Today’s order even with the “promo2019” code came to the same total as my previous order less once cent. I am not sure what happened for the OP. Worked before and maybe they disabled it? I’m logged into Costco with the same account as previous so perhaps I need to login with a different membership number/account.
I agree, it's a little confusing. The $150 shop card is the existing promo on the TV, and then the code BONUS2019 gives you another $100 shop card. That would've been a little better imho.
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2690 posts
3263 upvotes
Calgary
I'm confused. The $150 from Costco will be emailed to me later - this I get. This Sony gift card as per OP - do I see this discount immediately upon check out, or is this gift card emailed as well? I tried checking out a few times with the BONUS2019 and I'm not seeing the $1438 that OP is getting. No regional difference between myself and OP either.
Jun 2, 2007
418 posts
332 upvotes
Markham
ZipSpeed wrote: I'm confused. The $150 from Costco will be emailed to me later - this I get. This Sony gift card as per OP - do I see this discount immediately upon check out, or is this gift card emailed as well? I tried checking out a few times with the BONUS2019 and I'm not seeing the $1438 that OP is getting. No regional difference between myself and OP either.
Sony has nothing to do with this. Forget that was ever mentioned. Refer to my post above. You are getting 2 shop cards from Costco: $150 shop card as part of the promo for buying this TV (or the X950) and then the code gives you the second $100 shopcard. They are not reduced from the purchase price, OP is just saying it is effectively like paying $1438; but what you're getting back is actually $250 in shop card to buy other stuff at Costco. Hope that helps.
Dec 31, 2016
91 posts
84 upvotes
Is this an all time low after the gift cards?
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2690 posts
3263 upvotes
Calgary
psyh wrote: Sony has nothing to do with this. Forget that was ever mentioned. Refer to my post above. You are getting 2 shop cards from Costco: $150 shop card as part of the promo for buying this TV (or the X950) and then the code gives you the second $100 shopcard. They are not reduced from the purchase price, OP is just saying it is effectively like paying $1438; but what you're getting back is actually $250 in shop card to buy other stuff at Costco. Hope that helps.
Yes, it does! Thank you.
Jun 2, 2007
418 posts
332 upvotes
Markham
ZipSpeed wrote:
Yes, it does! Thank you.
Mind you, the code works on purchases over $1500, so you'll need a filler or get the extended warranty to qualify.