Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco: Special K Variety Pack - Blueberry Flavour & Red Berries~ $3.29 ($1.65 a box)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2011 1:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11093 posts
5988 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Costco: Special K Variety Pack - Blueberry Flavour & Red Berries~ $3.29 ($1.65 a box)

The two pack usually sells for $7.29.

Costco from time to time would have a discount of $2 to promote this brand but I saw that they had a $4 discount yesterday and couldn't believe the final price ended up being $3.29!

This is two boxes of cereal for only $3.29, which comes up to $1.65 for a box of cereal

(350g for each box of cereal)

Usually, this cereal has about a month or two shelf life before one of the variety cereal expires... but the variety expiry date is shown as July 14th, 2012.

Promotion ends this Sunday, Oct. 30th.

Not sure if this can be found at all Costco across Canada or only on the East side....I bought the cereal from the Costco at Woodbine (Markham)...
6 replies
Nov 9, 2005
41 posts
Toronto
I was at Costco as well and saw this. Be sure to check the Best Before Date!!!! The Richmond Hill store had expired boxes, and this is why it is at a cheap price.
Feb 29, 2008
12 posts
Toronto
good to know, thanks

cuz i was gonna jump on them "blindly"!!!!

and now i will check!!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2004
1063 posts
64 upvotes
Quebec
nice, love them special k
Best deals I got thanks to RFD:
Sony 60" SXRD RPTV with Stand 1749$ :arrowl: :razz:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11093 posts
5988 upvotes
Toronto
Go to the one @ Rodick Road then.. They had tons of cereal when I went there last nite and they constantly restock....good till next year :)
Feb 29, 2008
12 posts
Toronto
yeah and just to add

the new blueberry flavor is AWESOME!!!!!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11093 posts
5988 upvotes
Toronto
6millions wrote: nice, love them special k

I have a friend who swears by this cereal.. She would always stock up whenever this is on sale :D